1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JH Audio JH-3A

First

Back
79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Next

Last
  1. OPTiK

Quote:

SE to balanced on the protector is a WHOLE different world.. that would be your biggest improvement.

2. gknix
    Sorry, just to clarify. JH3-a has the electrical input/output that will support different voltages right? Using adaptors is kind of annoying but not TOO much of a hassle. 

Quote:

3. semisight

Quote:

I never said it wasn't true, just that the reasoning was faulty. The electrical properties of the cable will affect the signal phase for different frequencies. The length itself will not affect anything noticeably. Humans do not have that kind of aural resolution.

4. Trogdor

Quote:

Agreed.

5. bneiderman
    So I just called over to JHAudio. I am leaving for Argentina for 2 weeks and will not be back until the 2nd week of December. I wanted to make sure the JH3A was not going to be shipped and laying at my door outside. Remember according to the last update of 6-7 weeks it would have put us in the 1st to 2nd week of December. Well the guy said I had nothing to worry about as these things would definitely not be going out in 2 weeks. When then? Anyone else have any more insight?

6. alyanm

Quote:

I was just at JH Audio two days ago and Jaime gave me the impression that it was about a month out.  I ended up just ordering straight JH16s because we agreed that a JH-3A wasn't really a good "Portaphile" solution.  I had hoped to get to test one but they didn't have a demo unit available at the factory.  Gonna wait til he comes out with something the size of a Pico Slim myself...

7. Trogdor

Quote:

I fear too, we are going to see another delay.  This really really stinks.  I thought the product was done.  My guess is they can't get a run of manufacturing that week OR the first run had bugs. 

Anyone else?

8. Anaxilus
    OMG, I get Peter Lugers!!  Enjoy your smoothie Kunlun.  

9. Jimmyz
    This may seem like a stupid question, but does the JH-3A have a battery, and if so, how long does it last?

10. bneiderman

Of course it has a battery. I don't know if anyone knows how long it lasts.

Quote:

11. Jimmyz
    I told you it was a stupid question. [​IMG]

12. daveDerek Contributor
    Quote:

i spoke to them a couple of days ago and they were talking about it being shipped by xmas.  we'll see....

13. Jimmyz
    I really need it shipped by the 17th (I need it by the 20th). Keeping my fingers crossed!

14. bneiderman
    I hope they get this thing out by Christmas. The waiting is taking its toll. I am all gray now! [​IMG]

15. Trogdor
    My fiance fears that the hellish long wait may cause my ear cavity to change shape and I will need a refit!  [​IMG]

First

Back
79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Next

Last