Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyGCSE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice
smily_headphones1.gif

I took more pictures just now:
1263038995.jpg

for the rest:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/j...ml#post6299692

Cute. Might have gone for a green alien instead of black, but I like it.

Jan 9, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #7,070 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bína /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm just blowed up with JH13, even from my iphone it beats my AKG K701 on best rig I have ever heard(around 1700$).
Now in search for some home rig for my Jh13.

i know right?? they sound amazing even out of my ipod classic. Im gonna be building a home rig for mine in the coming months as well. In the mean time ill be using the pico slim, at least once it comes out. but im thinking either a Headamp GS-1 or a DNA Sonett for a home amp, but have gains of 1. I just dont know if i want tube or SS, ive never really heard tubes, and i assume id like SS better but i think i ought to try tubes. Kinda why im hoping ive got the willpower to live with the slim till can jam when i can try some other amps. But the GS-1 and sonett are on my short list for sure

Jan 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #7,071 of 10,743
Quote:

I'm just blowed up with JH13, even from my iphone it beats my AKG K701 on best rig I have ever heard(around 1700$).
Now in search for some home rig for my Jh13.

Wow, thats saying something the jh13s to sound better than 701's with dedicated amps with just the ipod itself.

I am using a pair of 702's with modded cable through a Naim headamp and power supply and am impressed with that albiet i could do with a nice top line amp, but even so it is hard to imagine, unless of course you have them which you do of course!
bigsmile_face.gif

The JH13s don't match the 702's for soundstage though do they?, or does the equivelent headstage on these iems somehow portray that they can?
702's have pretty good soundstage even for full size cans, so this is the one area i would fthink the JH might not be a beater only as it is an iem physical limitation to full size cans.
wink.gif

Jan 9, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #7,072 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by FortisFlyer75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, thats saying something the jh13s to sound better than 701's with dedicated amps with just the ipod itself.

I am using a pair of 702's with modded cable through a Naim headamp and power supply and am impressed with that albiet i could do with a nice top line amp, but even so it is hard to imagine, unless of course you have them which you do of course!
bigsmile_face.gif

The JH13s don't match the 702's for soundstage though do they?, or does the equivelent headstage on these iems somehow portray that they can?
702's have pretty good soundstage even for full size cans, so this is the one area i would fthink the JH might not be a beater only as it is an iem physical limitation to full size cans.
wink.gif

i guess i havent heard the 702's but the soundstage on the jh-13's is definitely bigger than my audio technica AT-A900's

Jan 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #7,073 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jajo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is what I have planned for mine. This is just a picture taken from FB with a little work done to it.

What do you think?

proposed.jpg

Color?

Jan 10, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #7,074 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i guess i havent heard the 702's but the soundstage on the jh-13's is definitely bigger than my audio technica AT-A900's

Unfortunetly i have not heard the AT-A900's, or the 13's! lol

Does the AT's have a wide soundstage to start with?

Just wonder if the JH's could have as effective soundstage arena as my full size 702's cans.

Jan 10, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #7,076 of 10,743
Quote:

For me, K701 have bigger soundstage.

I won't be getting my 13's for a while yet (still saving hard),

Hope you are enjoying your little gems...

I know the 13's will most probably be better in what it does in all the other area's to the 702's, but how does the 13's signiture compare to the 702's? Is it warmer, colder, or just as nuetral as the 702's, more bass? stuff like that
wink.gif

Just gives me a bit more of an idea with someone that has the 701's.
k701smile.gif

Jan 10, 2010 at 2:35 AM Post #7,079 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by FortisFlyer75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I won't be getting my 13's for a while yet (still saving hard),

Hope you are enjoying your little gems...

X2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back