Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here
Feb 12, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #3,061 of 3,643
Let me know what happens when you try another pad. I am looking for a solution to this. I had to return my P7W because of comfort issues. I loved them but could not justify paying $400 and not be able to wear them for extended periods.

Feb 12, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #3,062 of 3,643
Let me know what happens when you try another pad. I am looking for a solution to this. I had to return my P7W because of comfort issues. I loved them but could not justify paying $400 and not be able to wear them for extended periods.

I was same way. I will just stick to my wired DT880 for now until new bluetooth 5 headphones come out later in the year.

Feb 13, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #3,064 of 3,643
  Seen very little mention here on Head-Fi, but I am thoroughly enjoying the Pendulumic Tach T1. 

Haven't tried any other bluetooth cans other than Pendulumic Stance S+, so I don't have much to compare it to, but I can say, after a pad swap to some Shure pads (can't recall which model at the moment), these little on-ears deliver a nice, fairly clean sound. With original pads, the bass is a bit bloated, mids are a tad recessed with rolled off highs. Sounds a little congested. With the Shure pads, you get increased comfort (pads are a bit larger than stock pads) tighter bass, more extended treble and the mids come out more. Still maybe a touch bassy, but pretty balanced. Soundstage is expanded, too.

It's small, very lightweight. Good battery life, too. I would easily recommend it (with pad swap, original pads not so much).

I am using Stance S+ and I must say it is a great headphone. I think everything is balance, bass is there, mids and highs.

Feb 13, 2017 at 3:45 AM Post #3,065 of 3,643
What's the best wireless headphone for less than $100? I was recommended the Ausdom M05 for less than $50, would other headphones less than $100 have a large difference compared to the M05 (It costs around $42 now)?

Feb 13, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #3,066 of 3,643
MEE Audio Matrix2. Same design but better drivers. I have nit heard either but have been looking also. Can someone confirm? I got the Ausdom M07 for $20 but modified them heavily. They are semi-open on-ear.

Feb 13, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #3,069 of 3,643
Look for factory refurbs on ebay.

There doesn't seem to be a good deal on the Matrix2 on Ebay
frown.gif
. Cheapest one I found was $83 with a postage fee of $50. I think I'm just gonna go with the M05,it's only $40 with a free postage. But for anyone else, the Matrix T2 is only $68 on Amazon, I would've bought it if I didn't have to pay for a $30 shipping fee and a $70 import tax.

Feb 13, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #3,072 of 3,643
Feb 13, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #3,074 of 3,643
  Oh I thought it was some eq settings lol. I have never opened a headphone, in fact, last time I wore headphones was probably 6-7 years ago.

I was just teasing, and I have never opened a headphone either, I'm a leave it stock person as I typically sell gear rather quickly. Welcome back to headphone listening! I also at one point had a very long break from really using headphones so I know how addictive the getting back into it can be. Watch that wallet mate.

Feb 13, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #3,075 of 3,643
  I was just teasing, and I have never opened a headphone either, I'm a leave it stock person as I typically sell gear rather quickly. Welcome back to headphone listening! I also at one point had a very long break from really using headphones so I know how addictive the getting back into it can be. Watch that wallet mate.

Haha yeah I spent the entire day just looking at headphones
biggrin.gif
, when I see something I like, I usually see a recommended item that's $10 or $20 more and I think to myself whoah that's just a few bucks, I wonder how better it sounds then that would go on until I see another headphone for $10 or $20 more. I originally had a budget of $50 ($100 if the audio difference is dramatic) then I think I was looking at those $150-$200 headphones after a few hours lol.

Unfortunately for me I don't have that much knowledge in audio, I had some cheap-o $10 speaker that lasted for like 2-3 years before I replaced it with the Swans D1080-IV and while it does sound better, the only difference I could discern is that the voices are much clearer. I don't know the terms muddy, warm, punch, pound. I'm the type of guy that when I could hear the vocals clearly, I'm already happy and satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back