1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by giogio, Dec 15, 2014.
Tags:
First

Back
195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215
Next

Last
  1. WILLDQ
    Let me know what happens when you try another pad. I am looking for a solution to this. I had to return my P7W because of comfort issues. I loved them but could not justify paying $400 and not be able to wear them for extended periods.

2. bladefd

I was same way. I will just stick to my wired DT880 for now until new bluetooth 5 headphones come out later in the year.

3. MasterMoe

Good move- I'd bet we'll start seeing bt 5.0 headphones and other devices by the end of the year - worst case scenario is likely right after the next CES.

4. kevindiu

I am using Stance S+ and I must say it is a great headphone. I think everything is balance, bass is there, mids and highs.

5. carldun
    What's the best wireless headphone for less than $100? I was recommended the Ausdom M05 for less than $50, would other headphones less than $100 have a large difference compared to the M05 (It costs around $42 now)?

6. aeromojito
    MEE Audio Matrix2. Same design but better drivers. I have nit heard either but have been looking also. Can someone confirm? I got the Ausdom M07 for $20 but modified them heavily. They are semi-open on-ear.

7. carldun
    Oh wow it does look exactly like it lol, amazon seems to have a nice price on it. Hope someone has it.

8. aeromojito
    Look for factory refurbs on ebay.

9. carldun
    There doesn't seem to be a good deal on the Matrix2 on Ebay [​IMG]. Cheapest one I found was $83 with a postage fee of $50. I think I'm just gonna go with the M05,it's only $40 with a free postage. But for anyone else, the Matrix T2 is only $68 on Amazon, I would've bought it if I didn't have to pay for a $30 shipping fee and a $70 import tax.

10. aeromojito
    If you get the M05 there are mods to improve the sound.

11. carldun
    How would I go about doing those mods?

12. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Very carefully [​IMG].

13. carldun
    Oh I thought it was some eq settings lol. I have never opened a headphone, in fact, last time I wore headphones was probably 6-7 years ago.

14. Sonic Defender Contributor
    I was just teasing, and I have never opened a headphone either, I'm a leave it stock person as I typically sell gear rather quickly. Welcome back to headphone listening! I also at one point had a very long break from really using headphones so I know how addictive the getting back into it can be. Watch that wallet mate.

15. carldun
    Haha yeah I spent the entire day just looking at headphones [​IMG], when I see something I like, I usually see a recommended item that's $10 or $20 more and I think to myself whoah that's just a few bucks, I wonder how better it sounds then that would go on until I see another headphone for $10 or $20 more. I originally had a budget of $50 ($100 if the audio difference is dramatic) then I think I was looking at those $150-$200 headphones after a few hours lol.

Unfortunately for me I don't have that much knowledge in audio, I had some cheap-o $10 speaker that lasted for like 2-3 years before I replaced it with the Swans D1080-IV and while it does sound better, the only difference I could discern is that the voices are much clearer. I don't know the terms muddy, warm, punch, pound. I'm the type of guy that when I could hear the vocals clearly, I'm already happy and satisfied.

First

Back
195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215
Next

Last