Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Apr 30, 2013 at 2:17 AM Post #151 of 992
^ ^
@joe - wonderful writeup of what i need.

read the full post twice and realized that the nt6 and nt6pro have been left out on clarity.

Clarity wise: LS6 > PP6=LS8 > Miracle
Presentation wise: PP6 > NT6PRO > Miracle? > LS6

presentation is equals to soundstage right?

off to the link you sent me !

Apr 30, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #152 of 992
Quote:
^ ^
@joe - wonderful writeup of what i need.

read the full post twice and realized that the nt6 and nt6pro have been left out on clarity.

Clarity wise: LS6 > PP6=LS8 > Miracle
Presentation wise: PP6 > NT6PRO > Miracle? > LS6

presentation is equals to soundstage right?

off to the link you sent me !

The NT-6 pro is the clearest thing I have heard to date, and before I heard that, the NT-6 was!  

Soundstage size is part of the overall presentation.  There is width, depth, height, and focus which make up the soundstage.  Presentation adds things like how forward various parts of the spectrum are, etc.  To me, there is a lot involved, which is why I review in a very thorough way, but unless I get a Miracle and/or LS6 (and would love to have both), I really can't do my detailed comparison.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Apr 30, 2013 at 3:09 AM Post #153 of 992
once the UM miracle demo reaches singapore in June, i should be able to make up my mind with these reference that you have provided. Coming from person who likes his dba-02 and 4ai, LS8 and NT6PRO are off the list so far. now left with miracle, LS6 and nt6.

(the hidition website seems a little awful to navigate even when the language is switched to english)
nt6(1.55k) cost more than miracle(1.35k) which is more expensive than LS6(1.25k)

thanks again, joe!

May 1, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #158 of 992
Quote:
I mean that various iems have demos that are more or less good vs. Original. Miracle demos have a reputation of being much less good than true custom, even more so than other demos.

The Miracle demo I heard was bad, but the PP6 demo was not too far from the real thing, so UM might now be making better demos.

Quote:
once the UM miracle demo reaches singapore in June, i should be able to make up my mind with these reference that you have provided. Coming from person who likes his dba-02 and 4ai, LS8 and NT6PRO are off the list so far. now left with miracle, LS6 and nt6.

(the hidition website seems a little awful to navigate even when the language is switched to english)
nt6(1.55k) cost more than miracle(1.35k) which is more expensive than LS6(1.25k)

thanks again, joe!

If you are after the dba-02 sound, the LS6 and NT-6 are closer than the NT-6 pro and Miracle (from my experience with the Miracle demo and someone else's custom plus the PP6) .

Quote:
It's been a long time since I looked at Hidition's website and I admit I don't recall seing these there when last I looked. Anyone know of any owners / reviews?:

http://hidition.co.kr/products/2248

Not that I recall.

Jun 15, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #159 of 992
Sub'd, as well as NT 6 Pro too. Now I am in my exam period but I will check every post in both threads later one when I have time.

If Joe says 5 way and these both Hidition models are the highest he heard, I must consider them seriously.

In Joe, We Trust 
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #160 of 992
  Since you already have the SE5, why not go for average_joe's other top dog, the Hidition NT6 Pro. I am loving mine. AJs stats show that for him the NT6 Pro easily beats the JH line and most other popular brands at what they do best: http://theheadphonelist.com/ciem-list/?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email. Besides, our NT6 Pro community is pretty quite and could use someone such as yourself with a voice and all the goodies to drive it properly, to discuss their pairings, and to provide prospective. 
smile.gif

I agree with Barra, join us Mimouille and get nt6 pros!

Im interested in the NT6 haha

Please join us in the Hidition club as well, we would love to have you. These CIEMs do not disappoint.

My question is... How do I get them? I live in the Philippines but I can get from the US...

I'm not sure that I understand the question, but if you need help ordering I would be glad to assist.

Hidition is a S. Korean company that I communicated with through email and paid through their web site. The US FTA made the delivery process real quick and easy. I am not sure how that would work with the Philippines, but it is probably very similar. 

we're going off topic haha! I'll PM you
smily_headphones1.gif

Ok now we are on the right thread. I am thinking of getting the NT6 (or NT6 Pro). People told me that the NT6 are more reference sounding. Any thoughts ? I already have the SE5, 1Plus2, Kaede and use to have the Miracles. I like a nice reference sound but at the same time, some fun is nice too...

I am still not sure between getting these or a pair of Fitear.

Sep 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM Post #161 of 992
I cannot add much to the NT6 vs. the NT6 Pro discussion because I only have the NT6 Pro. But I can say that I am delighted with my choice. The only person that I am aware that has both is average_joe so you would have to speak to him. However, after reading both of his reviews, he seems to prefer the Pro in most cases. In fact, the only way that he likes the NT6 better is with an expensive Whiplash Hybrid V3 that changes the signature to his liking. Otherwise he felt it was too bright regardless of the incredible level of clarity and detail. See the link I provided earlier. 

As you have seen reading AJs multi-CIEM review his top two picks were the SE5 and the NT6 Pro. His comparison of the two sounds a lot like the LCD2/3 vs. the HD800 comparison with the NT6 Pro being the HD800. However, the NT6 Pro has no problem bringing incredibly detailed and authoritative bass rumble from way low even when paired with a Clip+. If the SE5 resembles my LCD2 v2 at all, the SE5 and the pro would be great compliments for each other. Again, AJ is the only one that I know that has both the SE5 and the Pro, so you would be in a select club. 
smile.gif

Sep 4, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #162 of 992
  I cannot add much to the NT6 vs. the NT6 Pro discussion because I only have the NT6 Pro. But I can say that I am delighted with my choice. The only person that I am aware that has both is average_joe so you would have to speak to him. However, after reading both of his reviews, he seems to prefer the Pro in most cases. In fact, the only way that he likes the NT6 better is with an expensive Whiplash Hybrid V3 that changes the signature to his liking. Otherwise he felt it was too bright regardless of the incredible level of clarity and detail. See the link I provided earlier. 

As you have seen reading AJs multi-CIEM review his top two picks were the SE5 and the NT6 Pro. His comparison of the two sounds a lot like the LCD2/3 vs. the HD800 comparison with the NT6 Pro being the HD800. However, the NT6 Pro has no problem bringing incredibly detailed and authoritative bass rumble from way low even when paired with a Clip+. If the SE5 resembles my LCD2 v2 at all, the SE5 and the pro would be great compliments for each other. Again, AJ is the only one that I know that has both the SE5 and the Pro, so you would be in a select club. 
smile.gif

Nope, AJ said to me, NT6 pro is more like Beyer T1, NT6 is like HD800. SE5way is like LCD2 but more neutral.

AJ told me, if I can get NT6 + Hybrid V3 is as good as SE5way, but in the other type of sound. So they complete each other if you want to put it this way.

Mim, my vote is for NT6 + Hybrid V3.

Sep 4, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #163 of 992
  NT6 pro is more like Beyer T1, NT6 is like HD800. SE5way is like LCD2 but more neutral.

That sounds about right. Yeah AJ told me NT6+Twag v 3 is as good as SE5 sometimes, (maybe even better)

Sep 4, 2013 at 7:06 AM Post #165 of 992
  I corrected a small typo you made.

lol. My EQed 1+2 might be, but as far as IEMs on themselves, no eq, well driven. That still remains true :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back