HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Dec 9, 2017 at 6:01 AM Post #376 of 6,628
UE Ultimate Ears..I see them all the time, custom versions.
Empire Ears, U.M is really popular some of their stuff is Japan only versions J.H.
Q.D.C

Q.D.C with real laser etched gold plate and sapphire ruby gems.
Japanese love individual unique stuff as the culture is drone,same.together...the IEM are another way to break away.

/OT

I also saw a lot of this brand Elecom. I was actually looking for something cheap to get me through the plane ride since I forgot to bring any headphone. I noticed the name because they made all these cheapo chargers, wires, etc. Kind of like an Insignia, Dynex or Rocketfish.

I bought this Elecom hh1000a hybrid thingy. Single BA and single dynamic. Have you guys heard of this brand? I'm pretty impressed.

Dec 9, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #377 of 6,628
I also saw a lot of this brand Elecom. I was actually looking for something cheap to get me through the plane ride since I forgot to bring any headphone. I noticed the name because they made all these cheapo chargers, wires, etc. Kind of like an Insignia, Dynex or Rocketfish.

I bought this Elecom hh1000a hybrid thingy. Single BA and single dynamic. Have you guys heard of this brand? I'm pretty impressed.

They have one of the only legit OTG cables on the market and they make some good stuff

It's called "MageSound 8-Ball"

20171209_204612_001.jpg

OMG...I am going to get lost for hours messing with this!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

20171209_204926.jpg

20171209_204806.jpg

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #378 of 6,628
They have one of the only legit OTG cables on the market and they make some good stuff

It's called "MageSound 8-Ball"

OMG...I am going to get lost for hours messing with this!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

oh lord that seals the deal for me I am buying it now

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:14 AM Post #380 of 6,628
Holy shiiiiiii

All those years of doing his thing at XDA and BOOM!!

My brain exploded....

So completely stoked.

You rock bro with those feedbacks and pics, finally something that ticks all boxes finally

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:50 AM Post #381 of 6,628
Thanks for that...indeed sir that is the direction I am leaning....I believe it does infact to current date tic the boxes for me....sigh ....the money spent on another set of iems isn't the biggest deal ...it will be the theoretical research ahead of me living in a small state few retailers for demo opportunity for this hobby....at any rate thanks again sir

What earphones are you using right now? Are you planning an upgrade from those regardless or a change only because of the r6?

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 9, 2017 at 7:59 AM Post #382 of 6,628
Btw the MageSound 8-ball and the soundstage thing Hawaiibadboy may or may not have mentioned are not advertised on indiegogo because we're still conducting market research on whether they're good enough for prime time yet, sonically and design-wise. The reviewers and you guys will get a say in this so if you guys think we should polish this further first... Or if you think it's all set and ready to go... Leave your comments below either way... After reviewers put out their description of it of course :)

There's some integration work yet to be done regardless so an unanimous YES vote does not guarantee immediate indiegogo release but we would certainly try :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 9, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #385 of 6,628
Btw the MageSound 8-ball and the soundstage thing Hawaiibadboy may or may not have mentioned are not advertised on indiegogo because we're still conducting market research on whether they're good enough for prime time yet, sonically and design-wise. The reviewers and you guys will get a say in this so if you guys think we should polish this further first... Or if you think it's all set and ready to go... Leave your comments below either way... After reviewers put out their description of it of course :)

There's some integration work yet to be done regardless so an unanimous YES vote does not guarantee immediate indiegogo release but we would certainly try :)

Listening to Hip Hop...but 70's Rock sounds dope too

good grief, this looks like JetEffects on steroids :-D

Dec 9, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #386 of 6,628
Dec 9, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #387 of 6,628
good grief, this looks like JetEffects on steroids :-D
Could you, please, try to stream something over WiFi (from a wireless source) and control it via a phone app like hiby link?

I'd like to know if it's a seamless experience before I commit to buy one.

Also, if you have any experience with ifi micro idsd (that's what I have at home) or chorrd mojo, where does the r6 stand in terms of sound quality?
Thanks

Dec 9, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #388 of 6,628
Could you, please, try to stream something over WiFi (from a wireless source) and control it via a phone app like hiby link?

I'd like to know if it's a seamless experience before I commit to buy one.

Also, if you have any experience with ifi micro idsd (that's what I have at home) or chorrd mojo, where does the r6 stand in terms of sound quality?
Thanks

Sorry buddy, would love to help ya out, but haven't got the R6...hint hint wink wink @Joe Bloggs :p

I do have the micro iDSD BL though..so if I do manage to get my hand on the R6, I'll be sure to do a comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back