Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread
Nov 12, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #121 of 183
I have preordered the SE846 and cannot wait to listen to them through the Protector and OCC silver balanced cables from Headphonelounge. I am hoping that will be a sonic marriage made in heaven.
hDIQWz

It is a marriage made in sonic heaven!

Nov 12, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #122 of 183
I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.

Nov 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #124 of 183
  I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.

the postal worker at rawster's local was very nice and easily tracked where package was. thank you google!
and yes i'd rather talk on phone than pm/email any day of the week. 

Nov 12, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #125 of 183
EEEEKKKK those 846 on the floor? my OCD is raging. lol......my w4r headphones rest on eggshell foam and my se535 rest in a Shure Otterbox With Foam Inserts lol...................

Never Mooses. My cables and SE846 are on a table. I never put them in a box only gently place them on a table.

Nov 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #126 of 183
Never Mooses. My cables and SE846 are on a table. I never put them in a box only gently place them on a table.

ohh lol, WHEW lol, im so jealous of your 846, i really wanna get them but not sure. i love the se535 ALOT esp  with my current rig, im just not sure their sound quality would be worth THAT much

Nov 12, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #127 of 183
ohh lol, WHEW lol, im so jealous of your 846, i really wanna get them but not sure. i love the se535 ALOT esp  with my current rig, im just not sure their sound quality would be worth THAT much

Mooses,

If you can a good price for your SE535 (close to what you paid) my advice is buy the SE846. You already have a peerless amp and cables and with the 846 you will be done searching as I am. Is it worth twice the 535 that depends entirely on your budget.

Nov 12, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #128 of 183
  Picture from Ted sent to me for my incoming cable + Line Out Dock

I'm so excited, can't wait. Looks absolutely beautiful.

Looks delicious. Tell all when you hear it.
My system:
https://sites.google.com/site/audiomeisterssystem/spending-money-on-audio

Nov 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #129 of 183
Just have a quick question to people who are using the cable.
Are these cable turn green (or any other color) after several month of use?
I am thinking to get a silver version. 
Thanks everybody!!!

Nov 13, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #130 of 183
  Just have a quick question to people who are using the cable.
Are these cable turn green (or any other color) after several month of use?
I am thinking to get a silver version. 
Thanks everybody!!!

I wouldn't expect them to green. Keep them dry with sheath/jacket intact.

https://sites.google.com/site/audiomeisterssystem/audio-components/headamps-portable

Nov 13, 2013 at 5:54 PM Post #131 of 183
None of mine have turned green. I'm looking at the silver cable Ted made me for my custom Grado's and it looks just like it did when it arrived. It's been used, tossed, strung over monitors in my office and slept on...lol

Nov 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #135 of 183

Users who are viewing this thread

Back