Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread
Nov 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #137 of 183
Just received a 3' silver cable from Ted. Great person to deal with.
Well made, noticed an improvement right away.
Would definitely recommend Ted to anyone looking for upgraded cables

Nov 15, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #142 of 183
Got mine today I'll upload tomorrow can't take them out of my ears yet
smily_headphones1.gif

Bring on the pics bro

Nov 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #143 of 183
When the better half arrived home from work this morning she said "what did you do to your cable"
I said it is a new custom made one.
After touching she said "sure is nice"
Not sure if I will let her listen, at least until Christmas...wink, wink, wink Ted

Nov 15, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #144 of 183
Got two more copper IEM cables for my SE-425. Ted always does a great product.
Sound great straight outta the envelope. I'm not a big fan of burn-in of HP cables anyways.
Thanks Ted!

https://sites.google.com/site/audiomeisterssystem/audio-components/mobile-hi-end

Nov 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #146 of 183
My most recent acquisitions from Ted; two copper, one silver with straight RSA plug.
photos:

Great workmanship, better sound.

Nov 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #147 of 183

Incoming!

Apologies for bad lighting and bad picture taking, I suck

But you can see the awesome quality in them, and my super awesome DotA 2 logo on them
etysmile.gif

very nice.
How do you put that rig in your shirt pocket with the big LODwire sticking out like that?
Have you tried a right-exit, low profile LOD? that would then flatten the cable loop, and let you place your rig vertically, LOD down, in a shirt pocket. without squishing the wire, since the loop is eliminated.

Nov 21, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #149 of 183

I received my custom cable for my Westone 4R IEMs earlier today and figured I should help spread the good word. This is the picture that Ted took for me before he sent the package. It's a 4′ Neutrik 3.5mm right angle plug, silver-plated copper, with a logo shrink and black sleeve. I'm not going to claim any sonic differences, but I did end up wanting to change the EQ a little bit because something seemed different. Maybe it's because I was tired. It sounds fine, though. I was mainly going for durability with a little bit of aesthetics. Hoping to stick this into a Fiio X3 next week.

Ted's customer service was quick, and he helped me out with any questions that I had. The package shipped out on Tuesday and arrived today (Thursday), one day earlier than the estimated delivery date. I will recommend Ted to anyone who asks about custom cables, and I may end up getting something else from him in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back