1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

headphone sightings?

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by driftwood, Mar 7, 2002.
Tags:
First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last
  1. Skipinder
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aydn
    95% of the people in my high school are gonin deaf, bah.

Same at my school, most of the people there wear stock sonys. However, my friend brought his dad's senn 590s to school once. The same friend also uses HD 433s everyday, I have also seen one guy wearing these http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/Prod...log=RadioShack
    I also saw those same cans and the HD433s on the Disney show Rasdio Free Rosco.

2. Aydn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipinder
    Same at my school, most of the people there wear stock sonys. However, my friend brought his dad's senn 590s to school once. The same friend also uses HD 433s everyday, I have also seen one guy wearing these http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/Prod...log=RadioShack
    I also saw those same cans and the HD433s on the Disney show Rasdio Free Rosco.

haha, do we go to the same school or something (canada)?

3. bong
    last night i saw two Audio Technica headphones in Manhattan no less! [​IMG] first one was a pair of ATH-A500 on a dude walking along Union Square east, and the other was a pair of ATH-EM7 on another dude walking on East 5th Street between Avenue A and B. i think both looked like Japanese, but i'm definately sure they're Asian. too bad i had on my lowly MDR-E888lp yesterday...

4. VanTheMan
    Yesterday was ... THE DAY!

Two decent headphone sightings [​IMG] One guy on the train was wearing Koss The Plug and he looked at my Sennheiser PX100 like "mine are better and smaller" [​IMG]

And i saw a foreign guy ( probably yankee ) wearing Shure E2C ...the best headphone sighting ever for me [​IMG]

5. DaKi][er
    this morning on the train into uni i saw a middle aged man with er4's, i think they were the S version as they didnt have the same cable as my P's

he was sitting there looking out the window and had a big smile on his face, im sure he noticed me with my ety's on but wouldnt look at me when i waved

finaly feel like im not alone, not somthing you see everyday where i am just the usual 'crap' stock/sony buds/streetstyles

ohh and if anyone here from Victoria was on a Dandenong train into the city around 8am, monday 23rd, why didnt you wave back? [​IMG]

6. The_X
    Everyone at my high school wears either stock Sonys/Apples, or those terrible MDR-V150's that crush the sides of my head. I think I'm the only person in the school who owns some decent headphones. And since I live in rich-white Avon, Connecticut, no one is ever outdoors (besides in their cars) so I don't see people wearing headphones.

7. quke
    A couple of days ago I saw someone cycling while wearing Sennheiser HD555 backwards. He looked too cool to be bothered with such minor details.

8. Head Creep
    There's a guy at my school that always wore Grado headphones. Not sure which model (maybe Alessandro's), but they looked like SR-225 and lower. Always walked around in a black suit... the kid has some style there.

9. redshifter
    on the 545 bus to microsoft, i saw a guy wearing shure e5c canal phones. niiiice.

10. Coastal
    In the "Bean" at Lonsdale Quay last night.
    Dude with HP laptop > ??amp > ER4's.
    Reading a book on critical listening! [​IMG]

I think I was staring a bit much. Couldn't start up a conversation because I was with my wife. Explaing my gawking was tough enough...

11. masteraleph
    Ahhh, first post in a month:

Sitting in the campus Hillel over the last week or so, I've seen two sets of HD497s walking by (on different people, no less). No mistaking that jointed silver colored thing.

12. sleepkyng
    Sr-325s!!!!!!!

at my school of 550 kids!!!

i seek this man out today!

13. dza
    I've been here about 3 weeks, and I've only seen a couple of notable mentions. A guy in the PSA (Planning Students Association) has some D22 eggos, I saw another guy with some PX200's, and my biggest find were some AT clip-ons. The AT's were the Em7's... I think.

That's it for now.

14. VanTheMan
    I saw last week two more good headphones. I saw a girl that was wearing some Koss KSC-50 and one guy on the subway entrance with some Porta Pro´s! [​IMG]

15. redshifter
    some new sightings:
    ety er4x
    senn px200
    senn px100
    senn hd202
    senn hd25
    ety er6
    sony mdr nc10
    [​IMG]
    these are the us$199 earbuds with noise cancellation. they sound pretty bad and look like earrings.

First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last