headphone sightings?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2004 at 3:17 AM Post #451 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aydn
95% of the people in my high school are gonin deaf, bah.

Same at my school, most of the people there wear stock sonys. However, my friend brought his dad's senn 590s to school once. The same friend also uses HD 433s everyday, I have also seen one guy wearing these http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/Prod...log=RadioShack
I also saw those same cans and the HD433s on the Disney show Rasdio Free Rosco.

Jul 28, 2004 at 3:27 AM Post #452 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipinder
Same at my school, most of the people there wear stock sonys. However, my friend brought his dad's senn 590s to school once. The same friend also uses HD 433s everyday, I have also seen one guy wearing these http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/Prod...log=RadioShack
I also saw those same cans and the HD433s on the Disney show Rasdio Free Rosco.

haha, do we go to the same school or something (canada)?

Aug 14, 2004 at 2:18 PM Post #453 of 855
last night i saw two Audio Technica headphones in Manhattan no less!
eek.gif
first one was a pair of ATH-A500 on a dude walking along Union Square east, and the other was a pair of ATH-EM7 on another dude walking on East 5th Street between Avenue A and B. i think both looked like Japanese, but i'm definately sure they're Asian. too bad i had on my lowly MDR-E888lp yesterday...

Aug 14, 2004 at 2:44 PM Post #454 of 855
Yesterday was ... THE DAY!

Two decent headphone sightings
smily_headphones1.gif
One guy on the train was wearing Koss The Plug and he looked at my Sennheiser PX100 like "mine are better and smaller"
biggrin.gif

And i saw a foreign guy ( probably yankee ) wearing Shure E2C ...the best headphone sighting ever for me
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 23, 2004 at 12:49 PM Post #455 of 855
this morning on the train into uni i saw a middle aged man with er4's, i think they were the S version as they didnt have the same cable as my P's

he was sitting there looking out the window and had a big smile on his face, im sure he noticed me with my ety's on but wouldnt look at me when i waved

finaly feel like im not alone, not somthing you see everyday where i am just the usual 'crap' stock/sony buds/streetstyles

ohh and if anyone here from Victoria was on a Dandenong train into the city around 8am, monday 23rd, why didnt you wave back?
etysmile.gif

Aug 23, 2004 at 4:10 PM Post #456 of 855
Everyone at my high school wears either stock Sonys/Apples, or those terrible MDR-V150's that crush the sides of my head. I think I'm the only person in the school who owns some decent headphones. And since I live in rich-white Avon, Connecticut, no one is ever outdoors (besides in their cars) so I don't see people wearing headphones.

Aug 24, 2004 at 5:33 PM Post #458 of 855
There's a guy at my school that always wore Grado headphones. Not sure which model (maybe Alessandro's), but they looked like SR-225 and lower. Always walked around in a black suit... the kid has some style there.

Aug 25, 2004 at 8:32 PM Post #460 of 855
In the "Bean" at Lonsdale Quay last night.
Dude with HP laptop > ??amp > ER4's.
Reading a book on critical listening!
etysmile.gif

I think I was staring a bit much. Couldn't start up a conversation because I was with my wife. Explaing my gawking was tough enough...

Sep 24, 2004 at 3:15 PM Post #461 of 855
Ahhh, first post in a month:

Sitting in the campus Hillel over the last week or so, I've seen two sets of HD497s walking by (on different people, no less). No mistaking that jointed silver colored thing.

Sep 24, 2004 at 3:49 PM Post #463 of 855
I've been here about 3 weeks, and I've only seen a couple of notable mentions. A guy in the PSA (Planning Students Association) has some D22 eggos, I saw another guy with some PX200's, and my biggest find were some AT clip-ons. The AT's were the Em7's... I think.

That's it for now.

Sep 24, 2004 at 4:10 PM Post #464 of 855
I saw last week two more good headphones. I saw a girl that was wearing some Koss KSC-50 and one guy on the subway entrance with some Porta Pro´s!
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2004 at 8:08 PM Post #465 of 855
some new sightings:
ety er4x
senn px200
senn px100
senn hd202
senn hd25
ety er6
sony mdr nc10
MDR-NC10-JE.gif

these are the us$199 earbuds with noise cancellation. they sound pretty bad and look like earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back