Headphone Sightings 2
May 21, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #12,016 of 12,415
  Orange Beats Studio v1 worn backwards. Didn't seem to be fake.

worn backwards?... i wonder why?...

I had seen a man in Bucharest walking with a pair of ath m50 or m70, i was unable the DAP he used for them. 

By the looks, ath series look quite confortable.

I had seen again a pair of ie80... 

I am yet to see any pair of ie60 from sennheiser.

May 21, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #12,018 of 12,415
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Orange Beats Studio v1 worn backwards. Didn't seem to be fake.

Beats owner: "Hey, these sound pretty bad. ..What if I try them backwards?"

Originally Posted by m1ku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Beats everywhere :D how fun!

Yes, we're going to need a lot of hammers. ..Just kidding about the Beats hate! >.> It's a cheap shot.

Originally Posted by Dobrescu George /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By the looks, ath series look quite confortable.

They are quite comfy..until the earpads get old. You should try them out. Thanks for the sightings.

I'm seeing more, weird LG pulse bluetooth thingies.

May 21, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #12,019 of 12,415
     Yes, we're going to need a lot of hammers. ..Just kidding about the Beats hate! >.> It's a cheap shot.

They are quite comfy..until the earpads get old. You should try them out. Thanks for the sightings.

I'm seeing more, weird LG pulse bluetooth thingies.

I had tried them, i cannot recall what i thought about comfort with ath series, it was not my signature. I love the signatures to have more high end treble, and more airy. While ath series have one of the most serious bass i had heared, i focused too much on the signature to remember how it felt on the head.

something i would never though i will see was in a metro, someone was wearing a pair of sennheiser hd598. And it was not very loud listening, i could not tell to what exactly he was listening to, so i guess that he knew that he was using open headphones, and understood that before going out with them in a noisy envoirment like a metro..

May 21, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #12,020 of 12,415
something i would never though i will see was in a metro, someone was wearing a pair of sennheiser hd598.

Now that is an awesome sighting. He was probably wearing them for pure aesthetics. I should wear my Q701 around sometime..except it's not very comfy..or aesthetically pleasing to others X3.

May 21, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #12,022 of 12,415
I really like how q701 looks like! I am yet to hear one, but look-wise it is a nice headphone!

Ya know, you're right. It is beautiful. So amazingly designed! That's why I have a K701 in the game IMVU. But the Q701 doesn't look good on, well, me, because I'm not perty.
frown.gif

You should hear it. It sounds as fantastical as it looks! You might not like it though, because it's like a treble storm. And some say it sounds as plasticy as it looks, though I enjoy the forward upper mids.

May 24, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #12,024 of 12,415
Don't want to lower the tone, however the Slovenian entry into Eurovision presses my buttons...

May 24, 2015 at 3:22 AM Post #12,025 of 12,415
Don't want to lower the tone, however the Slovenian entry into Eurovision presses my buttons...

She seems to be a Sennheiser star - during her performance she wore Urbanite XL:

May 24, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #12,026 of 12,415
Originally Posted by Koolpep /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She seems to be a Sennheiser star - during her performance she wore Urbanite XL:

Is she sponsored by Sennheiser or is she just brand myopic?
blink.gif
And those fake gems on that HD 201...blur-blurghh. I only like real gems on my cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back