Headphone Sightings 2
Aug 11, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #6,886 of 12,415
Talk to him before its too late!!!  Lol.

I may never see my mr.portapros on the bus anymore...shame 
wink.gif

Head-fi needs labelled t-shirts...

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #6,890 of 12,415
Aug 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #6,897 of 12,415
Not a lot of headphones around Seoul-- I've seen one HD25s, number of fanny wangs on students, and some cheap Sony headphones. Most people wear cheap earphones obviously. I see quite a number of Beats actually, many of them using the Beats Tour earphones, but a few people with Solos or Studios.

Shute SRH440 and Sony XB's (don't know which) for the CD displays at Kyobo Hot Tracks in Gangnam. To compare against my hd25s, I listened to Frank Ocean's Channel Orange with the SRH440s. First of all, the headphones sounded very dynamic. There wasnt as much bass as the HD25s. I thought the album had a little too much (sub)bass on the HD25s in fact. One thing I noticed was that the headphones are kinda sibilant because I also listened to BoA's new album, and the guitar riffs kinda irritated me.

Aug 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #6,900 of 12,415
Every head-fier should get a tatoo on their palm and everytime you walk past someone you raise your hand and if the other person does it to, then hi-five.

Also, these darn skullcandies everywhere, last time I saw a pair of quality phones was two months ago when I was out walking with a fellow head-fier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back