HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 6, 2010 at 10:44 AM Post #1,171 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by thisbenjamin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is a known quantity with Justin. By now everyone should have had direct or indirect experience enough to know that "its done when its done". i dont like it but given the build quality and sound quality is second to none, ill suck it up.

That's a good point
L3000.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #1,172 of 2,425
I think we should have a Head-Fi reality show like Can Stars where we can really promote the hobby. The show's theme song could be "Hey, Jude" or that Filet of Fish ditty I can't get out of my head.

Apr 7, 2010 at 5:08 AM Post #1,174 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update today. Was told the parts I'm waiting for will be ready Friday, and I requested overnight shipping for delivery on Saturday. Which means I could start shipping Monday

NICE
L3000.gif
will you be shipping all 250 at the same time, or will you be doing like xx amount per day? And is the shipping express?

Cheers

Apr 7, 2010 at 5:16 AM Post #1,175 of 2,425
Quote:

Update today. Was told the parts I'm waiting for will be ready Friday, and I requested overnight shipping for delivery on Saturday. Which means I could start shipping Monday

There wouldn't happen to be more than 250 of these parts possibly being delivered on saturday would there? say 300 or so
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 5:45 AM Post #1,176 of 2,425
Quote:

beerchug.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #1,181 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Region2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My first post and I'm using it to buy something. Head-fi you got my wallet already.

I'd like to be added to the order list, if that's still possible

Color = Black
Country = USA
Micro-B Cable = Yes

Sorry about your wallet! Welcome to Head-fi!

Apr 7, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #1,182 of 2,425
Quote:

My first post and I'm using it to buy something. Head-fi you got my wallet already.

I'd like to be added to the order list, if that's still possible

Color = Black
Country = USA
Micro-B Cable = Yes

Spending money on your very first post! Get used to it
smile_phones.gif

Welcome to Head-Fi. Sorry about your wallet.

Apr 7, 2010 at 9:36 PM Post #1,183 of 2,425
Quote:

Welcome to the club.

money.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #1,184 of 2,425
Quote:

Thanks for the update, looking forward to it ...

Apr 7, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #1,185 of 2,425
Good luck to all. I've decided to leave the party and make room for another lucky soul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back