HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 2, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #1,142 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just waiting on confirmation of the parts shipping out....getting everything else out the door because next week is going to be very busy shipping these

perfect, that mean i will get it before my next trip. time to change my jh13 cable back to SE one.

Apr 2, 2010 at 6:14 AM Post #1,144 of 2,425
I would like to be put on the pre-order list if at all still possible, I know I missed the lifetime warranty, but was wondering what the warranty will be for me. Also, this is probably the perfect portable amp in terms of size and power for the iPhone 3G-S correct? I got a pair of the SE530 and the TBPG and want to really max out the bass, am wondering if I should sell those and get the W3 or IE8 for better bass with this amp. But since no one has this amp yet I doubt I'll get any useful info, so its all good. Thanks though and I hope I can get still get in on this

* Color - black
* United States
* Optional Micro-B cable for charging (+$10) (I will get this if it is necessary for charging if not then I don't need it)

Apr 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM Post #1,145 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it's still the order you signed up. Paying early doesn't give you a jump up. If they pay before shipment, they're in. It's not that complicated.

Quote:

that is correct. i might not make any further announcements or personal notifications about payment.

That's all we wanted to know a clear standpoint from you. Thanks and good luck with shipping.

Apr 2, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #1,148 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by imademymark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do we have an estimated ship date yet?

anecdotally he said on the previous page that he would be busy shipping this thing next week. Dont know how concrete that is though.

Apr 2, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #1,149 of 2,425
Quote:

that is correct. i might not make any further announcements or personal notifications about payment.

Oh , erm.. in that case i may have to ask you to send a notification on payment to me, i apologize, just cos, i've never done any purchase from you, no idea what modes of payments and to whom i'm supposed to do.

Hope to hear from you with regards to that.

cheers mate.

Apr 2, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #1,150 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibe83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh , erm.. in that case i may have to ask you to send a notification on payment to me, i apologize, just cos, i've never done any purchase from you, no idea what modes of payments and to whom i'm supposed to do.

Did you try reading the first post in this thread?
wink.gif

Apr 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM Post #1,151 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by M3NTAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ahh man... #251... sucks to be me!

I'm 266 and feel bummed, must hurt more at 251.

Sorry,

The waiting is the hardest part. Someone famous said that once :) Guess he must have been waiting on some hifi gear too :)

Apr 2, 2010 at 8:57 PM Post #1,152 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by FRGus723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 266 and feel bummed, must hurt more at 251.

Sorry,

The waiting is the hardest part. Someone famous said that once :) Guess he must have been waiting on some hifi gear too :)

Heh, waiting is......I'm at 258(almost how old I am), wonder if I'll manage to slide in tho at my age I can't see it mattering. All I should care about is the discount but I can feel those competitive juices roiling about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back