Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Oct 6, 2015 at 6:38 AM Post #2,071 of 12,591
Oct 6, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #2,072 of 12,591
Let me think about it.

Bro, you need help...
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #2,074 of 12,591
The Aurisonic 2.5 is discontinued. Someone bought the last 7 pairs for 300 each. No more left.

Oct 6, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #2,076 of 12,591
Are you serious ? Where does this information comes from ? 300 each ?
Three major audiophile stores in Hong Kong.I was at two yesterday and today all three shops sold out of 2.5.

Oct 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #2,079 of 12,591
Which pair is going to replace the 2.5 ?
That is a good question. The Bravo series sounds good real good but NO Bass dial.

Oct 6, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #2,080 of 12,591
That is a good question. The Bravo series sounds good real good but NO Bass dial.

I have had 3 mails 1 about my missing tips and 2 related to demo'ing the Kicker. 2nd mail was when they were in Japan and seemed a natural reach out considering this thread and the other was couple days ago. I have never had a response.

Luckbad has had a much better experience which kind of blows my mind.  If nobody had responses I'd get it. But it ain't like that. Joe Bloggs is running 3 world tours for FiiO at the same time and can still reply to a PM or a mail. Joe B  must be busy as ****. 

Must be cuz it's got a smaller DD 14.2 v.s.9.? and no BA drivers and no bass port?? Lets throw out the last 2 mails cuz of that. The first one shoulda been a PM to me asking my address to send the tips.

I ain't burning a bridge cuz ...there is no bridge.

**Walkin' away ain't never lookin back**

Don't quote me and don't respond. I got no questions and don't need no answers.

If you got the 2.5 better hold on to em' as the dude who bought em' for 300 is going to be able to ask double for em. Probably an online seller.

Oct 6, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #2,081 of 12,591
I ordered a pair from a .de website and they told me they should receive it the 13th October. Maybe they are part of the ones who get it for 300 bucks. I bought it 582 euros. My most expensive pair ever. Next thing i will buy might be LG V10 which sounds promising. I wish i didn't really care about audio quality :p

Oct 6, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #2,082 of 12,591
The Kicker sounds real good but the Harmony bass goes a bit deeper with clear upfront Mids and Treble.

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #2,084 of 12,591

You said not to quote you so I didn't 
biggrin.gif
  You giving up on the ASG-2.5 out of principle or just not gonna worry about anything else from Aurisonics?

This is about hardware. My butt hurt has no relation to rec's. The 2.5 is still the TOTL for bassheads that want quality and bass if the amp and eq...they can have their cake and eat it too.
 I think the reduction in driver size and port tuning removes it from my radar in reality though Luck may demand a list placement which he will get cuz I trust him. We did a deal privately and it went smooth. he's good and honest so the Kicker will go where he says but it cannot be above a 2.5 open port or xb90ex...aside from those 2 the doors are open for the real deals

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:19 AM Post #2,085 of 12,591

This is about hardware. My butt hurt has no relation to rec's. The 2.5 is still the TOTL for bassheads that want quality and bass if the amp and eq...they can have their cake and eat it too.
 I think the reduction in driver size and port tuning removes it from my radar in reality though Luck may demand a list placement which he will get cuz I trust him. We did a deal privately and it went smooth. he's good and honest so the Kicker will go where he says but it cannot be above a 2.5 open port or xb90ex...aside from those 2 the doors are open for the real deals

Well I'm looking to jump on the Kicker train pretty soon, too, so I may have a rec for it as well.  I can't do $700 for the 2.5 but I CAN do $250 for the Kicker if it is as good as they say.  I wish I could get the 2.5 for $300, I'd be all over it.  It is kind of strange that a company 6 hours away from me has no news on their new IEMs but online shops can sell them 
confused_face(1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back