Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Sep 24, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #1,909 of 12,591
I need quick advice!
Should I cancel the IE80s and purchase the JVC FXZ200 for roughly the same price?
Or should I get the RHA t20s..?
obvious you going to end up getting all of them.

Sep 24, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #1,910 of 12,591

I need quick advice!
Should I cancel the IE80s and purchase the JVC FXZ200 for roughly the same price?
Or should I get the RHA t20s..?

I'd rec the Aurisonics Kicker as it falls in the price range and it's out but I don't know anyone who has heard it. If I hear it soon I'll let you know as that brand is the shiznit but the Kicker is still an unknown
mad.gif

RHAt20 as well.

Hold your money....I know that's tough but the sonics could be really awesome.

****.....I dunno???

Buy whatever
biggrin.gif

ANy bassheads heard the t20 or Kicker yet?? anyone??

Sep 24, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #1,912 of 12,591
get them all and return the ones you don't want. problem solved

you need to ask the seller if they accept opened iems, otherwise they wont take them back and you would need to resell them as used. happened before now i always ask.

I'd rec the Aurisonics Kicker as it falls in the price range and it's out but I don't know anyone who has heard it. If I hear it soon I'll let you know as that brand is the shiznit but the Kicker is still an unknown:mad:

I would like to hear aurisonics kicker but i'll wait untill its available in eu.

my favorite bass earphone as of today is pioneer se cx8 it does bass very well. review is coming, there isnt any in english.

Sep 24, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #1,914 of 12,591
Sep 24, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #1,915 of 12,591
Sep 24, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #1,917 of 12,591

I'd rec the Aurisonics Kicker as it falls in the price range and it's out but I don't know anyone who has heard it. If I hear it soon I'll let you know as that brand is the shiznit but the Kicker is still an unknown
mad.gif

RHAt20 as well.

Hold your money....I know that's tough but the sonics could be really awesome.

****.....I dunno???

Buy whatever
biggrin.gif

Not the same, but I tried the RHA MA750 and was disappointed.  I got them on recommendation from "audiophile bassheads" which I've come to learn means nothing except "a little less than neutral."  Hopefully the T10 and T20 are miles above the MA750, but I can't tell from reading all of the generic "basshead" reviews.

Sep 24, 2015 at 7:49 PM Post #1,918 of 12,591
Not the same, but I tried the RHA MA750 and was disappointed.  I got them on recommendation from "audiophile bassheads" which I've come to learn means nothing except "a little less than neutral."  Hopefully the T10 and T20 are miles above the MA750, but I can't tell from reading all of the generic "basshead" reviews.

"audiophile bassheads" which I've come to learn means nothing except "a little less than neutral."

^This is so true. To be fair, audiophiles supposedly aim for as much detail as possible only, but audiophiles and bass lovers cannot be the same person, from what I've read all around head fi.

Audiophile to me means someone who likes listening to a singer's esophagus out of a tin can.

Sep 24, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #1,919 of 12,591

I WAS about to order the kicker, but decided to go for the ASG-2.5 instead xD

According to shaun_g:
"The new Aurisonics range makes complete sense and sound is nicely balanced throughout.  Fans of the massively bass heavy ASG 2.5 will be disappointed..."
http://www.head-fi.org/t/778893/aurisonics-bravo-series-eva-kicker-forte-and-harmony-in-ear-headphones

Welp.....that finishes that.  Kicker? Maybe light nudge with the big toe was too long of a name
wink.gif

Sep 24, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #1,920 of 12,591
"audiophile bassheads" which I've come to learn means nothing except "a little less than neutral."

^This is so true. To be fair, audiophiles supposedly aim for as much detail as possible only, but audiophiles and bass lovers cannot be the same person, from what I've read all around head fi.

Audiophile to me means someone who likes listening to a singer's esophagus out of a tin can.

The word "basshead" is thrown around so loosely that it gets me mad.  In reality, probably 90 % of the people around this place don't know what a real basshead is.  It's like they use the word to described a sound sig cause they don't know how else to describe it.

So if any of you reviewers wander in here and read this post.  STOP using the word so loosely.  Your giving some genuine bassheads the wrong idea, cause your agenda is to sell a product you got free.  The people that keeps it 100, will know you are not real and you will be crucified in this part of the woods.

Also the word "audiophile" is bs too.  I think the industry thought up this term, so people that bought their uber expensive high end gear will feel special and justify what they just spent.   sometimes I wish I would have made the kool-aid.  Also these so called audiophiles buy this expensive gear to reproduce true to life instruments, when those people don't even know what real instrument sound like in real life anyways.

to me,  a audiophile is someone that loves music in general and likes a certain sound sig, but wants that signature to be as refined and as clear as they can get it.

Ok rant over, hope i dont get banned. My basshead bros, you guys are my witnesses. I did nothing wrong  
biggrin.gif

Welp.....that finishes that.  Kicker? Maybe light nudge with the big toe was too long of a name
wink.gif

I kind of figured that.  I didn't think that Aurisonic was gonna undermine their flagship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back