Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?!
Jan 29, 2021 at 10:34 AM Post #541 of 597
He said there was a delay in production and should be shipping around today.
I haven't seen any shipping advice yet, but I'm hoping they will ship next week.
That sounds really good, from that I would assume that all shipments start moving in the near future, shouldn't take like 2 - 6 months to receive my pair. I got my cups from Shipibo last week, I am a patient man but my fingers are getting itchy waiting for the drivers :slight_smile:

Jan 29, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #542 of 597
I havent heard anything from Nhoord. Just saw a message they had on their site but i think its from 2019. I know South Africa is getting hit pretty badly with a deadlier strain of the virus so that is probably the issue as to why no one has heard from Nhoord.

According to Turbulents website they are made by Symphones. At some point i have to make cups for them and they will be finished.

Correct, they are made by Symphones.

I did get a VM from Jaco over Whatsapp after checking in and he basically said the same thingto me that he said the @Sythe along with a few underlying details that make me glad I don't have to rely on others for parts to make my cups. He's being squeezed rather harshly and is trying to work his way around that.

He didn't talk about this, but I know he also holds a full time day job. I can commiserate on that...it puts some heavy demands on family and personal time, running a small business and working for someone else. Many is the time I have found myself at the lathe at 4 in the morning getting work done before clocking in at the office. Many is the meeting in which I have discovered sawdust behind my ear :D

Feb 6, 2021 at 6:04 PM Post #548 of 597
can anyone tell me what the hole diameter of the S cushion pads are? I have a USB headset with a speaker 55mm wide, and I think the S cush pads might be good for them, but not if the hole is 55mm or larger. I figure this might be a good place to ask.

I tried the G pads from my senngrados, and they are too big.

Feb 8, 2021 at 10:13 AM Post #549 of 597
can anyone tell me what the hole diameter of the S cushion pads are? I have a USB headset with a speaker 55mm wide, and I think the S cush pads might be good for them, but not if the hole is 55mm or larger. I figure this might be a good place to ask.

I tried the G pads from my senngrados, and they are too big.

The S Cush is Grado's flat pad. Ordered from them it has no hole. The TTVJ Flat pad has a hole, as does the L-Cush and the G-Cush (the "salad bowl" pads). Are you thinking of the L-Cush? Its hole is about the same as the G-Cush I think...

Feb 9, 2021 at 9:47 PM Post #550 of 597
The S Cush is Grado's flat pad. Ordered from them it has no hole. The TTVJ Flat pad has a hole, as does the L-Cush and the G-Cush (the "salad bowl" pads). Are you thinking of the L-Cush? Its hole is about the same as the G-Cush I think...
There is a hole on one side of the s pad.

Feb 12, 2021 at 5:57 PM Post #552 of 597
I got the S-Cush pads from Amazon today. The hole is 35mm.
They fit perfectly on my Plantronics and Logitech USB headsets.

Feb 13, 2021 at 3:16 PM Post #553 of 597
Got my Nhoord drivers yesterday, just finished the build and doing some test driving. Initial impression of the sound? they sound damn good :relaxed:
IMG_20210213_213315.jpgIMG_20210213_213354.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back