Grado Fan Club!
Apr 30, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #14,252 of 65,854
  You may know I purchased the PS1Ki's, and have been listening to them for about a week now.  I am enjoying them very much so far, but as you know, they seem too need a lot of burn-in. But so far my initial impressions of them are very positive. Enjoy yourself with your music!

Why do you feel it needs a lot of burn-in? Could you be more specific about what's not good right out of the box (even though your initial impressions are very positive)?
I'm looking at maybe upgrading from my Ms-Pro's. Not sure if the PS1k's are my piece of cake, but they're certainly on the list, so... just wondering :)

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:02 AM Post #14,253 of 65,854
i qualify for an aarp card, suddenly i feel old !!
Feeling old is when your staring down sixty and your girlfriend who's in her mid thirties wants to talk about having a baby. Yep, I out kicked my coverage by just a little bit. Time to put the Grado's on and listen to some Tommy Dorsey.

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:05 AM Post #14,254 of 65,854
Feeling old is when your staring down sixty and your girlfriend who's in her mid thirties wants to talk about having a baby. Yep, I out kicked my coverage by just a little bit. Time to put the Grado's on and listen to some Tommy Dorsey.

Awesome!  Yeah, my wife is still in her 30's (for another 6 months, that is).  But she's more adamant about not having kids than I am...

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #14,255 of 65,854
  Awesome!  Yeah, my wife is still in her 30's (for another 6 months, that is).  But she's more adamant about not having kids than I am...

she's the one who'd be pregnant might have a little to do with that

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #14,256 of 65,854

...LOL...I tip my hat to you sir...I can only hope to have your "dilemma" when I am close to sixty
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #14,257 of 65,854
...LOL...I tip my hat to you sir...I can only hope to have your "dilemma" when I am close to sixty :evil:
Laugh, laugh like the circus clown with the sad face, while you still can. It's easier riding a unicycle backwards on a tightrope while juggling a bowling ball, a chainsaw, and a porcupine. My suggestion is to eat crap food daily.Play Pro V1 X-OUTS because your golf game really isn't that good. Have a lot of sex with someone who can actually stand your company for more than five minutes,(No photos available). And listen to your favourite music with Grado headphones on your noggin.

Apr 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #14,258 of 65,854
Laugh, laugh like the circus clown with the sad face, while you still can. It's easier riding a unicycle backwards on a tightrope while juggling a bowling ball, a chainsaw, and a porcupine. My suggestion is to eat crap food daily.Play Pro V1 X-OUTS because your golf game really isn't that good. Have a lot of sex with someone who can actually stand your company for more than five minutes,(No photos available). And listen to your favourite music with Grado headphones on your noggin.

I'm 30 and my idea of a good day is one where I get to poop in my own toilet... #firstworldproblems

Apr 30, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #14,260 of 65,854
#firstworldproblem having to clean up coke you just spit on your keyboard bc of kvtaco's comments
The problem is realising your kb is busted because you pulled it off your desk after trying to stop your gf from opening the French Cabernet. Everyone knows that you serve Riesling with fried Spam.

Apr 30, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #14,262 of 65,854
#firstworldproblem having to clean up coke you just spit on your keyboard bc of kvtaco's comments

I do what I can!

Seriously I travel for work nearly half the year... I've learned to appreciate the little things lol

Apr 30, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #14,263 of 65,854

I'm 30 and my idea of a good day is one where I get to poop in my own toilet... #firstworldproblems

its nice having a home base

Apr 30, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #14,264 of 65,854
I frickin love this thread

One never know what will happen next.  

Except the snarky, snobbish arguments common in other threads.  For a niche hobby, there sure is a lot of cattiness regarding other cans.

When is that last time we needed moderator intervention around here?

Apr 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #14,265 of 65,854
One never know what will happen next.  

Except the snarky, snobbish arguments common in other threads.  For a niche hobby, there sure is a lot of cattiness regarding other cans.

When is that last time we needed moderator intervention around here?
I just reported your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back