Grado Fan Club!
Dec 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #11,057 of 65,629
Wow!  Almost two whole days since the last post.  I would like to think that there is some very fine listening going on!

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #11,058 of 65,629
Everyone is drunk on Bushmills! 
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #11,060 of 65,629
  Wow!  Almost two whole days since the last post.  I would like to think that there is some very fine listening going on!

i noticed the same thing, and thought i'd shake things up with a "NO new gear" to report post, but i was sidetracked by the sell threads !!
biggrin.gif

oh, NO NEW GEAR for jay today

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #11,062 of 65,629
Well i'm having problems trying to return the broken 325's i bought... :frowning2:
He doesn't want them back "de-valued", but maybe he should have shipped them in more than a thin layer of bubble wrap... 

On a lighter note, I've ordered a little dot :D

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #11,063 of 65,629
  Well i'm having problems trying to return the broken 325's i bought... :frowning2:
He doesn't want them back "de-valued", but maybe he should have shipped them in more than a thin layer of bubble wrap... 

On a lighter note, I've ordered a little dot :D

Sorry about your troubles... at least the little dot its an amazing little amp... that can be modded to do all sorts of crazy good things to Grados/ low impedance cans!

Dec 19, 2013 at 7:03 AM Post #11,065 of 65,629
  Sorry to hear this. I think I asked you this already but, did you buy these from eBay/PayPal?

Yes I did...
Apparently I can only escalate the case to ebay after 8 days... anyway, as I said, the seller doesn't want to refund me because the item is now broken, and he has asked ebay for advice on the issue but I think they may just say 'tough it's your problem'  and then just refund me my money anyway :D 
He's a new ebayer so any negative feedback will kill his reputation so I hope for his sake that he refunds me. It's a shame that I have that leverage, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Dec 19, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #11,066 of 65,629
Sorry to hear that. Just in case make sure to use priority registered mail. I had 2 buys on ebay layely and parts which were broken were sent back. I havent got my money back neither from seller nor from Paypal.

Dec 19, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #11,067 of 65,629
  Yes I did...
Apparently I can only escalate the case to ebay after 8 days... anyway, as I said, the seller doesn't want to refund me because the item is now broken, and he has asked ebay for advice on the issue but I think they may just say 'tough it's your problem'  and then just refund me my money anyway :D 
He's a new ebayer so any negative feedback will kill his reputation so I hope for his sake that he refunds me. It's a shame that I have that leverage, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

a lesson to be learned for all here, especially as a seller, describe honestly, overpack, stand behind your item as much as possible, go the extra mile
as a buyer, be appreciative , patient and ask questions,(i forget this one a lot), don't jump to conclusions when something goes wrong,

and for both parties, be willing to work with each other, our reputations are more important than our $$$$$

Dec 19, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #11,068 of 65,629
  Yes I did...

What a pain
frown.gif
  Was the picture on the listing actually a good representation of the state the headphones were in when you received them? (broken driver notwithstanding ...)

Dec 19, 2013 at 8:07 AM Post #11,069 of 65,629

What a pain
frown.gif
  Was the picture on the listing actually a good representation of the state the headphones were in when you received them? (broken driver notwithstanding ...)

Picture was good... he said headphones were in 'good' condition so I guess you could take that however you wanted... someones good can be some else's poor and vice versa.

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #11,070 of 65,629
  Yes I did...

Yes, escalate to eBay ASAP. After you explain that the object arrived broken and that the seller refuses to accept return and refund the purchase price, eBay will likely refund your purchase and allow you to keep the broken cans. This is their Seller/Buyer Protection.
Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back