Grado Fan Club!
Aug 22, 2022 at 2:21 PM Post #55,877 of 65,719
Not sure I see the relevance and equally unsure as to why you're on the Grado fan club forum if you don't like their headphones, I asked a genuine question
which I probably would have got more response and less emojis if I'd asked on mumsnet

1661192408100.png

Anyway, the forums and this thread in particular are full of fun guys who enjoy cracking a joke. We haven't gotten a straight answer from our best pal @jonathan c in probably 5,000 pages of posts. So take it in the spirit intended, all in good fun.

Aug 22, 2022 at 2:22 PM Post #55,878 of 65,719
Aug 22, 2022 at 2:28 PM Post #55,879 of 65,719

Anyway, the forums and this thread in particular are full of fun guys who enjoy cracking a joke. We haven't gotten a straight answer from our best pal @jonathan c in probably 5,000 pages of posts. So take it in the spirit intended, all in good fun.
Yes, but you might think that in over 3000 pages there would be one person that might be able to answer a simple question based on experience, if I was
able to actually audition every set of Grado headphones then I wouldn't have needed to come to the thread but more unfortunately than ever I don't have
that luxury, still if I want see a load pointless emojis I know where to come.

Aug 22, 2022 at 2:47 PM Post #55,880 of 65,719
Yes, but you might think that in over 3000 pages there would be one person that might be able to answer a simple question based on experience, if I was
able to actually audition every set of Grado headphones then I wouldn't have needed to come to the thread but more unfortunately than ever I don't have

1661194057518.png

Aug 22, 2022 at 3:14 PM Post #55,881 of 65,719
They're all good

Aug 22, 2022 at 6:13 PM Post #55,887 of 65,719
Wow, I think i'll try another brand as it seems as if Grado's make people overly pedantic and obnoxious, the Grado fan club, the only place on headfi where they don't understand what mid forward means
Well, your tag fits...

It is "cheezy" to start out on a forum and then try to offend the regular patrons of said forum. Individuals that do it usually leave in short order and not missed.

The respondent to your question wanted you to define what you call mid-forward because your definition may mean something different to others (not everyone on this forum is a professional).

I started working in the audio industry in 1985 and even audio professionals have trouble agreeing on exact terminology.

For example, by definition most Grado headphones are "mid-forward", but what i call too much is not enough for others.

Most of the members of this forum own and like Grado or they would not be here...

Providing feedback on a manufacturer's products is a valuable component of the successful many companies.

Aug 22, 2022 at 6:30 PM Post #55,888 of 65,719
Aug 22, 2022 at 6:31 PM Post #55,889 of 65,719
Aug 22, 2022 at 6:35 PM Post #55,890 of 65,719
The question may be simple to state; the answer, being perceptual, not so. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back