Grado Fan Club!
Mar 31, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #35,011 of 66,273
Originally Posted by joseph69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's bad enough I've been mostly neglecting my Grados lately, now I'm getting another pair! 
confused_face_2.gif

I just ordered the GH2 from TCC. According to TCC I got the very last pair Grado had in their inventory? Not sure if that is correct, but that's what I was told.

I keep seeing pics of the new GH2 and it's just beautiful to look at. Very eager to read your impressions on the sound.

Mar 31, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #35,014 of 66,273
  OK, I'm not talking to anyone anymore on this damn thread!!! 
mad.gif

It's bad enough I've been mostly neglecting my Grados lately, now I'm getting another pair! 
confused_face_2.gif

I just ordered the GH2 from TCC. According to TCC I got the very last pair Grado had in their inventory? Not sure if that is correct, but that's what I was told.

lol. for real? hahaha. well...you could always get the ps2000e once they release.but gh series.once it is gone.its gone

Apr 1, 2017 at 12:52 AM Post #35,016 of 66,273
I would love to get a hold of gh2 but cannot find any in the UK. I don't want to order from America as I just got stung here for £70.80 for a 249 dollar iem

Apr 1, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #35,018 of 66,273

Originally Posted by joseph69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

confused_face_2.gif

I keep seeing pics of the new GH2 and it's just beautiful to look at. Very eager to read your impressions on the sound.

It's definitely beautiful to look at, and already knowing I love Grado, I figured how could I go wrong? I'll definitely post my impressions.

Yeah +1 guys....these are beautiful cups.

If i was not so very content with my semi-vintage RS1, this is one I would be interested in.....even though I am not a fan at all of those huge cables.

If someone only had a entry level Grado, and they liked the Grado sound a lot...then this would be an excellent choice, I would think.

I also think you can look for more of these different woods from Grado.

Apr 1, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #35,019 of 66,273
Apr 1, 2017 at 8:37 AM Post #35,020 of 66,273
Yes I did thanks Joseph, none of them had one. The search continues

have you try contact audio sanctuary? they have gh1 on their website. so maybe they could order gh2 for you,i guess

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #35,021 of 66,273

Yeah +1 guys....these are beautiful cups.

If i was not so very content with my semi-vintage RS1, this is one I would be interested in.....even though I am not a fan at all of those huge cables.

If someone only had a entry level Grado, and they liked the Grado sound a lot...then this would be an excellent choice, I would think.

I also think you can look for more of these different woods from Grado.

I might consider selling my RS1i after receiving the GH-2 because I'll have 6 Grado headphones, and thats too many for me. Don't tell @ruthieandjohnI said that!

I also think we'll be seeing different woods from Grado as well because everyone compliments the wood on the GH-2.

Quote:
Yes I did thanks Joseph, none of them had one. The search continues

I guess you would have the same cost if I was to buy it here and ship it to you?
I'm not very familiar with VAT.

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #35,022 of 66,273
  I might consider selling my RS1i after receiving the GH-2 because I'll have 6 Grado headphones, and thats too many for me. Don't tell @ruthieandjohnI said that!

I also think we'll be seeing different woods from Grado as well because everyone compliments the wood on the GH-2.

I guess you would have the same cost if I was to buy it here and ship it to you?
I'm not very familiar with VAT

have to ask: which is your fav Grado headphone...
and of the ones you have which is the most balanced with many genres?

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #35,023 of 66,273

hahaha i bet you won't ever say that to vintage rs1

maybe in this gh lines or new series but for their current lines, i highly doubt it.that mahogany has certain kind of tone and look to grado 

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #35,024 of 66,273
  hahaha i bet you won't ever say that to vintage rs1

maybe in this gh lines or new series but for their current lines, i highly doubt it.that mahogany has certain kind of tone and look to grado 

"I might consider" but I probably will never sell them, as I've said many times I never would. 
smile.gif

The thing is I don't like owning things I don't use, I feel it's a waste, and I haven't listened to my RS1i in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back