Grado Fan Club!
Mar 30, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #34,997 of 66,272
  GO! click the button already!

evil_smiley.gif
smile.gif

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:12 AM Post #34,998 of 66,272

Can you buy the GH1/GH2 through an authorized dealer or only through Grados official 4ourears store?

You can buy them through any authorized dealer.
I'm not sure if the GH1 is still available? I know Grado had found something like 7-8 boxes in their warehouse not too long ago, but I believe they were sold out quickly?

The GH2 has one of the most gorgeous colored cups I've ever seen that it makes me feel like buying them every time I see them! 
confused_face.gif

Sounds like maybe you are going to take the leap....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #35,000 of 66,272
  Not too sure.
I'm trying real hard to hold onto to my credit from TCC for the PS2Ke, but it's rough!

come on! stop lying to yourself. the price difference between gh2 and ps2ke.like really big.if you want to buy 2 or 3 gh2. sure. every penny counts.but 1 gh2. it's not gonna make that big difference 
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
  and gh2 is limited.once its gone.it's gone. Limited time only, though, so act now, order today, you'll get some bonuses 
popcorn.gif

Mar 31, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #35,001 of 66,272
  come on! stop lying to yourself. the price difference between gh2 and ps2ke.like really big.if you want to buy 2 or 3 gh2. sure. every penny counts.but 1 gh2. it's not gonna make that big difference 
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
  and gh2 is limited.once its gone.it's gone. Limited time only, though, so act now, order today, you'll get some bonuses 
popcorn.gif

You're 100% right!
It will only cost me +/- $300.00 for the GH-2 with my credit applied. 

Mar 31, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #35,002 of 66,272
How do you remove the plastic gimbals from the wood cup?  (in this case a GH1)  I've never done it before and don't want to screw anything up.  Are they reusable afterwards?  

Surprisingly, a search revealed nothing helpful.

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #35,003 of 66,272
  How do you remove the plastic gimbals from the wood cup?  (in this case a GH1)  I've never done it before and don't want to screw anything up.  Are they reusable afterwards?  

Surprisingly, a search revealed nothing helpful.

Lay the headphones flat (drives facing upwards) and with your thumbs spread the gimbal gently until the pins on each side of the gimbal come release the cup.

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #35,004 of 66,272

Lay the headphones flat (drives facing upwards) and with your thumbs spread the gimbal gently until the pins on each side of the gimbal come release the cup.

and be careful not to scratch the wood

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #35,005 of 66,272

and be careful not to scratch the wood

Thank you both.  I'll give it a try tonight. 

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #35,007 of 66,272
OK, I'm not talking to anyone anymore on this damn thread!!! 
mad.gif

It's bad enough I've been mostly neglecting my Grados lately, now I'm getting another pair! 
confused_face_2.gif

I just ordered the GH2 from TCC. According to TCC I got the very last pair Grado had in their inventory? Not sure if that is correct, but that's what I was told.

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #35,008 of 66,272
mad.gif

It's bad enough I've been mostly neglecting my Grados lately, now I'm getting another pair! 
confused_face_2.gif

I just ordered the GH2 from TCC. According to TCC I got the very last pair Grado had in their inventory? Not sure if that is correct, but that's what I was told.

Ha ha ha.....        
beerchug.gif

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #35,009 of 66,272
mad.gif

confused_face_2.gif

They really are something special though.  You won't be sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back