Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Aug 30, 2019 at 7:42 PM Post #11,131 of 62,160
So I'm pretty sure that someone here has mentioned the Human Headphone before, but I'm surprised they're not getting a bit more traction. Seems like something truly unique in this space, and now they're getting some reviews on YouTube too.

At $260 they're too rich for my blood, but I'm excited to see Chi-Fi come out with something similar for $40 :-D

it looks weird to me, maybe because it is still new, like the first time airpods came out
this review is not very favorable

Aug 30, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #11,132 of 62,160
it looks weird to me, maybe because it is still new, like the first time airpods came out
this review is not very favorable

Not very favorable is an understatement! LOL!

"They sound awful."

"If you've been bombarded with Human Headphone Ads...just ignore them."

OUCH.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2019 at 8:42 PM Post #11,133 of 62,160
Did you guys get that amazon $35 TWS with aptx/8hr battery yet? I'm inching to hear thoughts. I know at least five of you guys ordered them.

If your talking about the ofusho, mine just came in. Not a good start, fitment sucks with included tips, but that can be remedied. But I am having pairing issues, only right ear pairs but has no lights, left has lights but does not pair. I tried doing the reset procedure i found on YouTube and it does not work see below. My phone show it auto connecting through aptx very cool, buds are very nice but on the big side, bigger than tranya t3, case is very big, the biggest I ever used but also nice quality materials I guess it holds alot of charge, also you can charge other devices. I have alot of experience with lots of tw and this is the first time I'm having this much trouble pairing, I think I have to do a hard reset its different than a simple reset like in the video shows below, but I dont know how to do it. I had to do a hard reset on my anbes 359 once when they were acting up so bad. I hope I can get the pairing issue fixed and get the right tips for fitment I am very anxious to hear aptx in action.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2019 at 8:57 PM Post #11,134 of 62,160
If your talking about the ofusho, mine just came in. Not a good start, fitment sucks with included tips, but that can be remedied. But I am having pairing issues, only right ear pairs but has no lights, left has lights but does not pair. I tried doing the reset procedure i found on YouTube and it does not work see below. buds are very nice but in the big side, case is big but also nice holds alot of charge, also charge other devices.

I just got mine this afternoon, and I had zero problems with fit or function. Regarding fit, it’s almost as if they are magnetically attracted to my ears: they went right in, and with the little fins they aren’t budging. I couldn’t be more pleased with how secure they feel.

With regard to connecting, I put them in the case, took them right back out, and went to the Bluetooth settings on my iPhone X. Voila, there they were.

Sound is meaty, bassy - sorta remind me of what I once loved about the Jaybird X2’s. I am thoroughly satisfied with these.

Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I started with Jabra Elite 65t when they first came out, then picked up - thanks to you guys - QCY T1C, Astrotec S80, Mpow T5, and finally these beauties. Yep, it’s an addiction.

Aug 30, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #11,135 of 62,160
I just got mine this afternoon, and I had zero problems with fit or function. Regarding fit, it’s almost as if they are magnetically attracted to my ears: they went right in, and with the little fins they aren’t budging. I couldn’t be more pleased with how secure they feel.

With regard to connecting, I put them in the case, took them right back out, and went to the Bluetooth settings on my iPhone X. Voila, there they were.

Sound is meaty, bassy - sorta remind me of what I once loved about the Jaybird X2’s. I am thoroughly satisfied with these.

Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I started with Jabra Elite 65t when they first came out, then picked up - thanks to you guys - QCY T1C, Astrotec S80, Mpow T5, and finally these beauties. Yep, it’s an addiction.

That's great news!!! I'm glad to hear they have meaty bass, I like thick bass. Let them run over night so they burn in, they probably will sound even nicer after. I hope I can get these pair up. The fit remind me of the jabra elites i had, fit was horrible with stock tips, changed them out to some others I had and I was good to go. I'll keep playing with it, if someone else got them please chime in.

Aug 30, 2019 at 9:09 PM Post #11,136 of 62,160
Anyone have QCY T1C on iPhone with sync problems? I have perfectly fine synchronization when using Spotify or playing FLAC from my Hiby Music or casual YouTube videos. But I have delay when I watch live YouTube videos or clips on VLC. And sometimes VLC videos got no sound at all and I have to repeat play/pause buttons for sometimes before I can hear the audio, are there any video player app that kinda fix this problem.

Aug 30, 2019 at 9:20 PM Post #11,137 of 62,160
If your talking about the ofusho, mine just came in. Not a good start, fitment sucks with included tips, but that can be remedied. But I am having pairing issues, only right ear pairs but has no lights, left has lights but does not pair. I tried doing the reset procedure i found on YouTube and it does not work see below. My phone show it auto connecting through aptx very cool, buds are very nice but on the big side, bigger than tranya t3, case is very big, the biggest I ever used but also nice quality materials I guess it holds alot of charge, also you can charge other devices. I have alot of experience with lots of tw and this is the first time I'm having this much trouble pairing, I think I have to do a hard reset its different than a simple reset like in the video shows below, but I dont know how to do it. I had to do a hard reset on my anbes 359 once when they were acting up so bad. I hope I can get the pairing issue fixed and get the right tips for fitment I am very anxious to hear aptx in action.

Darn you might have to exchange them. I hope they sound as good or better than the Anbes with a beautiful highs, large soundstage and more SQ enhancement with aptx.

Aug 30, 2019 at 9:25 PM Post #11,138 of 62,160

Awesome thanks. Now I'm gonna have to have these if SQ is to my liking. Not an addiction just a hobby. :D Highs crispy? large soundstage? and do you hear SQ enhancement with aptx? Compared to the T5 highs and bass? Thanks man I appreciate it.

Aug 30, 2019 at 10:12 PM Post #11,139 of 62,160
Not very favorable is an understatement! LOL!

"They sound awful."

"If you've been bombarded with Human Headphone Ads...just ignore them."

OUCH.

and he's still willing to review the features for almost 10 minutes even after he puts his "summary" early in the video. now that's dedication :dt880smile:

Aug 31, 2019 at 12:20 AM Post #11,140 of 62,160
There is a very slight white noise from the both earbuds, but very slight. If you never mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed. Additionally, it's a smooth, even, faint noise (no electronic buzzing), so even though I notice it now, it still doesn't bother me. I honestly can't imagine anyone listening to music and getting distracted, unless you have the ears of a baby and are super anal. If they are isolating it to purely the right side, it sounds like a defective unit or perhaps something with the specific connection or master/slave relationship. Or, if you're into conspiracy theories, another company attempting to poison the well.

I like them better than my MPOW T5.
Just noticed they don't have volume control. I'm wondering if you were to "disable absolute volume" if it would decrease in volume. It happens on the Astrotec S60, Earfun Free and BE30 Air, where you are unable to internally adjust volume yourself.

Aug 31, 2019 at 12:27 AM Post #11,141 of 62,160
Darn you might have to exchange them. I hope they sound as good or better than the Anbes with a beautiful highs, large soundstage and more SQ enhancement with aptx.
You guys seem to ascribe to AptX some magic powers even compared to AAC. It as though bits just by themselves jump out of circuits and move the air into angelic sounds. Those drivers, careful sound shaping and tuning and acoustic paths are so low-tech and last century and really have little to do with SQ :).

Aug 31, 2019 at 12:30 AM Post #11,142 of 62,160
Anyone have QCY T1C on iPhone with sync problems? I have perfectly fine synchronization when using Spotify or playing FLAC from my Hiby Music or casual YouTube videos. But I have delay when I watch live YouTube videos or clips on VLC. And sometimes VLC videos got no sound at all and I have to repeat play/pause buttons for sometimes before I can hear the audio, are there any video player app that kinda fix this problem.
I notice delay with YouTube videos in general. I have no experience with VLC and therefore cannot comment.

Aug 31, 2019 at 12:41 AM Post #11,143 of 62,160
rtings have just published reviews of the :
- Sony WF-1000xm3 : https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/sony/wf-1000xm3-truly-wireless
They're not too impressed overall and apparently had fitting problems. They only find the ANC "passable" and find that even with ANC on they don't isolate as well as the 65Ts...
- Jaybird Vista : https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/jaybird/vista-truly-wireless
Even less impressed !

I wouldn’t pay much attention to rtings. They are good with TVs but not so much with headphone/IEM reviews.

Aug 31, 2019 at 1:46 AM Post #11,144 of 62,160
Did you guys get that amazon $35 TWS with aptx/8hr battery yet? I'm inching to hear thoughts. I know at least five of you guys ordered them.
Mine will arrive sunday, of course while i'm gone...They weren't supposed to be here till thursday. Hope my Tranya B530s ship sooner than the date currently listed, currently says i should expect them September 10th-12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back