1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743
745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754
Next

Last
  1. charleski
    The measurements Rtings produces are always very interesting, but you have to take their conclusions with a pinch of salt. In this case they show a massive spike in THD at 800Hz, going up to 10%. Their raw frequency response shows an anomalous valley at the same frequency. A huge isolated spike like this suggests that something was rattling around and causing a resonance. They should have persisted in trying to get a good fit because their results may have been affected by problems with their measurement setup.

howdy and FYLegend like this.
  2. hifi80sman
    I’m actually running them mostly from my iPhone over AAC. When running them from my s8, I did not disable absolute volume. I’ll give it a shot and see what happens.

3. ARISTISIMON
    I can't stop listening it with my Cowin KY02!!! The wait was sooooo looong.

d3myz likes this.
  4. webvan
    Yes I've noticed some inconsistencies in their testing as well, probably due to the fit achieved with their "dummy". They find the Cambridge Melomania 1 to be very isolating for instance (see https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools/table/4187) while feedback here indicates they aren't that good in that area.

5. howdy
    I just read about the Rtings and would throw out the whole review based on the major fact they did not get a good seal. I myself, could not get a good seal with the provided tips which is not unusual. I'm using the Spinfits and got a good seal great bass and the ANC works great for a IEM. You can not compare a full size headphone with ANC to an IEM with ANC.

6. actorlife
    Reason is because I have no AAC products, so for me it would be good to have. Although I have no complaints with the SBC implemented in my TWS at all. Believe me I know there is no magic as I have the Muddy Syllables with Aptx.

7. actorlife
    Ordered the OFUSHO F16 last night. After reading some amazon reviews most said crispy highs and good bass. Have to wait till Sept 9. Hopefully it will ship sooner and be here this week. I hope these are as good as those $80 Tevis TWS I was wanting with the same features. Be my first purchase in two months. I'm so psyched. :D BigZ12 you gonna get these?
    51HQs13811L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  8. D3soLaT3
    It's not that I don't want TWS, I was paying more attention to the codec and to battery life. So no TWS means that it plays in mono? According to Qualcomm's page the QCC3034 supports "TrueWireless Stereo Function". Seems like a gross oversight by the manufacture to not implement something that is built into the chipset. Or, it's there and just not advertised as TWS.

d3myz likes this.
  9. Tommy C
    Anyone has tried the new JBL Flow? Battery life looks promising.

10. DigDub
    Lypertek tevi. Balanced sound. No blinking light when in use.

[​IMG]

d3myz, BigZ12, llmgtab and 3 others like this.
  11. hifi80sman
    Out of curiosity, what do you connect your TWS' to?

12. hifi80sman
    It's looks like they're only SBC. If that's the case, for $149, that's 100% weaksauce.

actorlife likes this.
  13. hifi80sman
    I just turned it on and off several times when playing music and it didn't change the volume level. I'm using a Galaxy s8.

FYLegend likes this.
  14. clerkpalmer
    Mine arrived yesterday. Still testing them. Does anyone know if they support aptx or AAC? Not much information on the website.

actorlife likes this.
  15. actorlife
    Cayin N3(aptx)/My android phone/Amazon stick/Xiaomi Mi Box/Android tablets.

First

Back
734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743
745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754
Next

Last