Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Aug 31, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #11,161 of 62,488
Aug 31, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #11,162 of 62,488
Mine arrived yesterday. Still testing them. Does anyone know if they support aptx or AAC? Not much information on the website.
What do you think so far? No aptx or AAC that I know of. Six reviews don't mention it. I asked the seller in the questions area. Will let everyone know.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #11,163 of 62,488
Mine arrived yesterday. Still testing them. Does anyone know if they support aptx or AAC? Not much information on the website.
I test with an Android device and check in Developer Options. Do you have a Mac or an Android device?

Aug 31, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #11,165 of 62,488
Lypertek tevi. Balanced sound. No blinking light when in use.

X2z7NiD.jpg

hows the sound on these compared to the jabra 65t’s? Any chance of telling us how the mic quality is like? And fit wise do they stick out? Been considering either the Jabras or these

Aug 31, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #11,168 of 62,488
Aug 31, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #11,170 of 62,488
hows the sound on these compared to the jabra 65t’s? Any chance of telling us how the mic quality is like? And fit wise do they stick out? Been considering either the Jabras or these

I have not tried the Jabra before. It has a very high resolution sound, mids and highs sounds very realistic. Definitely not for bass heads as the there's no rumbling bass, the bass is "polite". Soundstage is huge, spacious left-right, and good sense of front space. It uses the mpow t5 design, right down to the charging case, but the charging case uses usb-c instead of the mpow's micro USB.

Aug 31, 2019 at 1:20 PM Post #11,172 of 62,488
I have not tried the Jabra before. It has a very high resolution sound, mids and highs sounds very realistic. Definitely not for bass heads as the there's no rumbling bass, the bass is "polite". Soundstage is huge, spacious left-right, and good sense of front space. It uses the mpow t5 design, right down to the charging case, but the charging case uses usb-c instead of the mpow's micro USB.
Been wanting them Tevis for a long time. I hope the $35 pair I'm getting is close to that SQ. If they go on sale for $45 or less in the US I might pick them up. That 10hr battery, aptx and SQ is an easy buy.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #11,173 of 62,488
I'm still having problems pairing my note 8 with ofusho tw, only one ear bud connects. Anyone else having this issue?

Aug 31, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #11,174 of 62,488
Can’t comment yet on Apt-x for the Ofusho’s, but I do have some disconcerting news.

I’d never seen one quite like this, so I went ahead and rattled off an email. Finally got an answer this morning. Here’s the text verbatim from the response:

Congratulations, you get the product for free.
Just share your shopping experience on Amazon product page (full stars). And send me a screenshot (see the attached sample), then we will refund to your PayPal account. OK?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

I’m really happy with this purchase, but I just can’t get behind this shady nonsense.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 2:38 PM Post #11,175 of 62,488
Can’t comment yet on Apt-x for the Ofusho’s, but I do have some disconcerting news.

I’d never seen one quite like this, so I went ahead and rattled off an email. Finally got an answer this morning. Here’s the text verbatim from the response:

Congratulations, you get the product for free.
Just share your shopping experience on Amazon product page (full stars). And send me a screenshot (see the attached sample), then we will refund to your PayPal account. OK?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

I’m really happy with this purchase, but I just can’t get behind this shady nonsense.

Sorry, I can’t get the pic to save. My Ofusho’s came with a red card that says “Congratulations, you get this product for free! Please contact this email.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back