Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Aug 31, 2019 at 6:21 PM Post #11,191 of 62,549
Yea, I like them a lot. I find myself grabbing them often, even at home where my HD650 and WH-1000XM2's are. They sound great and the convenience is just awesome.

What do these different tips do?
They give me a better seal and increase the bass. They're more comfortable in my ears as well.

Aug 31, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #11,192 of 62,549
They give me a better seal and increase the bass. They're more comfortable in my ears as well.

Oh, I don't want more bass. They have enough for me.

Aug 31, 2019 at 7:11 PM Post #11,193 of 62,549
So, woke up this morning to an email from Amazon, saying my B530s had shipped, and would arrive tomorrow. my experience has been that even on 3 day weekends, if Amazon says something will show up on Sunday, it usually still shows up on Sunday, not Tuesday like i'd expect on a Holiday weekend. If that holds true, i'll have 2 new sets of iems when i get home. Pretty crazy that even last night the Tranya's still showed as not even shipped yet, with the expected delivery date of sept 10-12.

Aug 31, 2019 at 7:26 PM Post #11,194 of 62,549
So, woke up this morning to an email from Amazon, saying my B530s had shipped, and would arrive tomorrow. my experience has been that even on 3 day weekends, if Amazon says something will show up on Sunday, it usually still shows up on Sunday, not Tuesday like i'd expect on a Holiday weekend. If that holds true, i'll have 2 new sets of iems when i get home. Pretty crazy that even last night the Tranya's still showed as not even shipped yet, with the expected delivery date of sept 10-12.
Great. How are your priceless Anbes 359 treating you?

Aug 31, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #11,195 of 62,549
Awesome of course, they're the only TWS i brought with me on my mini vacation. How about yours?

Aug 31, 2019 at 7:56 PM Post #11,196 of 62,549
Awesome of course, they're the only TWS i brought with me on my mini vacation. How about yours?
They are great no problems. I tend to rotate all five TWS and heard them about a week ago. Still my all time favorite TWS for music/movies. I hope they get something new out since the 359 are not available anymore for more than a month.

Aug 31, 2019 at 8:01 PM Post #11,197 of 62,549
Still evaluating but my immediate response subject to revision is its rolled off
Just had a good hour with these. Treble is rolled a bit but it's not a big deal. I wouldn't call then sparkly or anything but the highs are fine but lack crispness and detail. These are tuned with a lot of low end boost. There is some bass bleed and it's a but boomy but they are fun sounding. They sound pretty good for gym and exercise. I really like the fit. Stayed put with medium stock tips. The mpow is more balanced. Probably a prefernce thing. They are close in terms of sq. I like them both better than the anbes. Another solid chifi option that makes the brand name stuff in the 100 to 150 price range seem overpriced by comparison.

Aug 31, 2019 at 9:20 PM Post #11,198 of 62,549
Lypertek tevi. Balanced sound. No blinking light when in use.

X2z7NiD.jpg
OOOOOOHHH, I WANT!!!

Aug 31, 2019 at 9:27 PM Post #11,199 of 62,549
I tried with another device with ofusho f16, did not work. Very unhappy. Ofusho contacted me and video I used already to reset did not work. Let's see what happens.

Aug 31, 2019 at 9:32 PM Post #11,200 of 62,549
It's not that I don't want TWS, I was paying more attention to the codec and to battery life. So no TWS means that it plays in mono? According to Qualcomm's page the QCC3034 supports "TrueWireless Stereo Function". Seems like a gross oversight by the manufacture to not implement something that is built into the chipset. Or, it's there and just not advertised as TWS.
What i mean by TWS was True Wireless Stereo aka True Wireless headphones, ya know the subject of this thread? LOL. :blush: I'm sure those headphones play in stereo.

Aug 31, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #11,201 of 62,549
Just got my B530's they are really comfy. I have really noticable hissing in mine. UGH. treble is thin and a bit tinny and there's a LOT of it. bass is good, not T3, but balanced. mids are recessed. will keep listening and report back. I'm trying out the master hifi on Tidal via iphone xs max. I compared spotify and tidal with my mac using aptx on my T5's and Tidal actually sounded a touch cleaner and less compressed.

Quick edit, with the spinfit 360 tips, the treble is a bit more bearable. man, they are super comfy and the controls are excellent, the touch area is perfect, not to wide, so you don't it when inserting the earpieces. If they only sounded better.. sigh..

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #11,202 of 62,549
What i mean by TWS was True Wireless Stereo aka True Wireless headphones, ya know the subject of this thread? LOL. :blush: I'm sure those headphones play in stereo.
I was as confused as you are. Why would I not want TWS? Your question threw me for a loop and I interpreted it as function instead of form factor. I won't bring up non TWS from now on to avoid further confusion.

Aug 31, 2019 at 9:58 PM Post #11,204 of 62,549
First impressions of the new Tranya B530 are very good! Bass is nice and strong, but not overpowering. A touch heavier than the Mpow T5, and just as punchy. Not as ear rattling as the Alterola IE600 can get, but stronger than the Galaxy Buds. Highs and mids are just a hair less crisp than T5 in overall quality, but still very clear. This is with about 15 minutes of listening so far. I'll let them burn in some in the coming days to see if they change any like people say the T3s do.
Fit is very comfortable with stock ear tips. I have a few others I want to try out with it later too. Feels very similar to my Galaxy Buds in weight and how they sit in my ear.
The case is nice. It has the same group of 4 LEDs on the front that the Mpow T5 has for showing the status of the case battery. The top of the case is translucent so you can see the LED light on the earbuds themselves to see the charging status.
On first impressions, these are keepers. $60 might be a bit steep when you can get the T5 for $45 without a sale, especially without a defining feature like Qi charging or ambient mode.
20190831_205423.jpg 20190831_205428.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back