Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 21, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #9,286 of 62,285
I'm throwing those on my want list in the future. Thanks for the review.

Thanks!
I'm thinking to check out something else from Tiso... Maybe i5 or ix....
Anyone else interested in those?

Jul 21, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #9,287 of 62,285
Do you have a link for real anbes 359 on aliexpress?
I don't think anyone has been able to verify real Anbes on AliExpress. Best suggestion has been to message seller and ask for photo of the box.

Jul 21, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #9,288 of 62,285
Now these are cool looking. Highlights in Blue. Guess how much?
HTB172aUcEGF3KVjSZFmq6zqPXXaY.jpg

Saw them for 32.78 about a month ago .. did I win anything?

Jul 21, 2019 at 2:18 PM Post #9,289 of 62,285
Jul 21, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #9,290 of 62,285
Bartig, Is this the box you got with the Anbes? If it is they are $22 on amazon:

61Y4BgOPWpL._CR0,204,1224,1224_UX175.jpg

61LeABmISGL._SL1500_.jpg
No, I got a little square white box without any branding.

On another note, for those of you who are interested: here's my review for the Tranya T1-Pro.

Holy crap, review 25 already. Insane. :D

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #9,291 of 62,285
No, I got a little square white box without any branding.

On another note, for those of you who are interested: here's my review for the Tranya T1-Pro.

Holy crap, review 25 already. Insane. :D
Cool I found them on ebay for cheap and will keep an eye on them, well you know why. :p

Reviews looks good there is a section where you compared the proT1 to the proT1. I think you meant T3 vs proT1 I could be wrong.
This section:

Next to a more behaving bass, the T1-Pro places vocals and upper mids more forward, making them the centre of the music. Highs extend further than on the T1-Pro, making the sound brighter and delivering more clarity in male and female vocals.
-
Dang 25 already? You need to ask companies to send you their products and get a youtube channel going.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #9,293 of 62,285
Cool I found them on ebay for cheap and will keep an eye on them, well you know why. :p

Reviews looks good there is a section where you compared the proT1 to the proT1. I think you meant T3 vs proT1 I could be wrong.
This section:

Next to a more behaving bass, the T1-Pro places vocals and upper mids more forward, making them the centre of the music. Highs extend further than on the T1-Pro, making the sound brighter and delivering more clarity in male and female vocals.
-
Dang 25 already? You need to ask companies to send you their products and get a youtube channel going.
Oh thanks, will change that. And no, I've decided for this site instead of a YouTube channel. I have no fun in editing. :) Thanks!

Jul 21, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #9,294 of 62,285
Did you order Dem? I guess I missed that post. You win a
images
Nope, did not order them ... nothing really convinced me and no one had anything to say about them

All I am waiting for now are those Anbes for 10$

And maybe I still find something on amazon ... :)

Like these guys maybe ... but .. they are mixing up ipx5 / 7 freely .. and one place it says BT 4.2 but in the headline it is 5 ... hmm

lasdolod.jpg

or these?

runde.jpg

I keep scouring amazon.de in hopes I find some rebranded Nillkin Go ... or Alterola IE 600

or anything fancy new-ish

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 3:32 PM Post #9,295 of 62,285
I bookmarked them both(anbes $10/QCR hopefully price goes back down) and if I get good news I'll order them next week or lastly in Sept-Oct. You still looking for the alterola? I just tried Ali and they don't have them. I'm sure your Tranya or Mpow has the same sound sig. This hobby is getting out of hand, but fun for our boredom. :)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #9,296 of 62,285
Oh thanks, will change that. And no, I've decided for this site instead of a YouTube channel. I have no fun in editing. :) Thanks!
Yeah I bet editing is cumbersome. Anxiously waiting for the $10 Anbes review.⏳

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #9,297 of 62,285
Let's set the expectations straight: the 10 dollar Anbes are NOWHERE near audiophile territory. They are extremely bass heavy. However, they add so much detail and stage on top of the bass and mid bass bleed, that with the right (but very finicky) fit, they're 100% guilty pleasure material for me.

And for many non-audiophiles too, I suppose.

Much like the Oneodio Elysium Bluetooth headphone which I love too. Nothing for analytical, serious listening sessions... In need of an EQ to get the most out of it. Yet they are amazing party starters with a massive, uplifting bass. Every non-audiophile friend I recommend them to, totally love them.

The Anbes XG-13 is the tws equivalent. :)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 4:03 PM Post #9,298 of 62,285
Let's set the expectations straight: the 10 dollar Anbes are NOWHERE near audiophile territory. They are extremely bass heavy. However, they add so much detail and stage on top of the bass and mid bass bleed, that with the right (but very finicky) fit, they're 100% guilty pleasure material for me.

And for many non-audiophiles too, I suppose.

Much like the Oneodio Elysium Bluetooth headphone which I love too. Nothing for analytical, serious listening sessions... In need of an EQ to get the most out of it. Yet they are amazing party starters with a massive, uplifting bass. Every non-audiophile friend I recommend them to, totally love them.

The Anbes XG-13 is the tws equivalent. :)
OH I knew what you meant when you said they were not bad for 10 bucks. I mean those Oneodio Elysium went up in price to 25 and over 300 good reviews on Ali. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough. Like those KZ products I was wild about 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #9,299 of 62,285
Jul 21, 2019 at 4:23 PM Post #9,300 of 62,285

Users who are viewing this thread

Back