Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 15, 2019 at 5:14 PM Post #8,866 of 62,285
I would not test them,-plenty of bad reviews on jd.com
firmware just updated to support apt-x, and very limited control options. Can only select 1 control at a time with an app that also have bad reviews.

As posted earlier today the reviews here https://item.jd.com/100003423995.html appear excellent overall based on the output of Google's translator, are you really talking about the same device ?

Jul 15, 2019 at 9:27 PM Post #8,868 of 62,285
Yeah, Monster is basically dead now. Once Beats left them, they came out with some "meh" stuff and now they've been relegated to re-brands. Sad, really, if you think where they once were. Even if you didn't like the sound, they were still one of the top companies the typical consumer thought of.

Once Beats left, instead of competing for the "urban" market, they should have reinvented themselves as a "serious" audio company.
Yeah, before they actually had some respectable stuff like Inspiration and Turbine Copper, but those were basically overshadowed by QC issues and also the Beats name. Still, they have good taste for choosing the UFOs.

The Earfun Free is supposed to ship out today but there was nothing in my mailbox or tracking number - they said it might take 2 days to give us all tracking numbers but a number of people in Southeast Asia have received it already.

Would like to see a shoot-out between all Qi-charging TWS in terms of compatibility etc. Does anyone know if Airpods 2 or Galaxy Buds can charge via a 10W charging pad? Some of the budget buds can't, or at the very least are best charged via 5W. I get there is a problem with heat, but considering my phone supports 10W charging, it wouldn't make much sense for me to get a 5W pad.

Ideally, I'm looking for something with Type C charging, Wireless Charging, and ambient sound. Only if they tick these boxes would I say they are a Galaxy buds killer. Ambient sound isn't a must for me but I find it quite convenient on the Jabras 65t.

Jul 15, 2019 at 9:53 PM Post #8,869 of 62,285
Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 9:55 PM Post #8,870 of 62,285
Just picked up a pair of Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless earbuds...love the way they sound so far! Quite comfortable for long sessions and the best true wireless earbuds I've heard so far.

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #8,873 of 62,285
Found the earphones that I was talking about that are like these....

https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Lypumso-Bluetooth-Headphones-Earphones/dp/B07QSVFKJ6/
Haha, I also found the earphone like that. So I think Tiso is not R&D (Research & Development) their products. Maybe has an OEM company provides and sells earphones like that. Then the companies like Tiso buys and put their brand name on it. But I saw only Tiso puts the name on charging case, the others is not, I don't know why :D, maybe related to tax.

So it's not our problem. Our problem is: "if the earphone has good quality, we buy and use them". Over!
https://sea.banggood.com/vi/Bluetoo...try=VN&_APPDRAINAGE=1&ID=224&cur_warehouse=CN

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:50 PM Post #8,874 of 62,285
Haha, I also found the earphone like that. So I think Tiso is not R&D (Research & Development) their products. Maybe has an OEM company provides and sells earphones like that. Then the companies like Tiso buys and put their brand name on it. But I saw only Tiso puts the name on charging case, the others is not, I don't know why :D, maybe related to tax.

So it's not our problem. Our problem is: "if the earphone has good quality, we buy and use them". Over!
https://sea.banggood.com/vi/Bluetoo...try=VN&_APPDRAINAGE=1&ID=224&cur_warehouse=CN

I totally agree - if it sounds great, then great! But then cases like Anbes 359 rebrands Make me a little worried. I suspect the shell might be the same, but then internal components they cheap out on (such as get a cheaper driver or chipset). And then you get poor quality :frowning2:

But then these guys also come in white!!
If anyone gets these and they turn out to be good, I'll probably pick them up on white!

Jul 16, 2019 at 12:02 AM Post #8,877 of 62,285
Thanks for your thoughts. From your list of TWS, which one have the best mic call quality in a not quiet environment like in a mall, coffee shop, etc.
I'd say all else aside, the jabra Elite 65T are still the best over all for call quality. When whole package is considered for me it's the MTWs. I rarely hear complaints about them and i use them on my commute to work, in the grocery store etc.

Jul 16, 2019 at 12:16 AM Post #8,878 of 62,285
You think the Anbes is the worst for calls? Try the Bluedio Hi! :pp Lol no thank you
I have them coming my way, will write a review on my site/ a summary here once I receive them. :)

Jul 16, 2019 at 12:26 AM Post #8,879 of 62,285
I totally agree - if it sounds great, then great! But then cases like Anbes 359 rebrands Make me a little worried. I suspect the shell might be the same, but then internal components they cheap out on (such as get a cheaper driver or chipset). And then you get poor quality :frowning2:

But then these guys also come in white!!
If anyone gets these and they turn out to be good, I'll probably pick them up on white!
When a product becomes famous, there are high probability they can be counterfeit. :frowning2: So we need to be carefull.

Jul 16, 2019 at 12:31 AM Post #8,880 of 62,285
When a product becomes famous, there are high probability they can be counterfeit. :frowning2: So we need to be carefull.

I'm not sure Anbes 359 were ever famous outside of this forum. The "UFO" models were much more popular on sites like Amazon I think .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back