1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589
591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600
Next

Last
  1. vstolpner
    Same, though the Tranya T3's are impressing me more and more as they burn in.

Come on 1more - release those new earphones already!!! I want QCC51xx! I want TWS Plus! I want hybrid drivers!!!
    oh and please don't do something silly like forget to include volume control! :wink:

2. vstolpner
    d3myz and actorlife like this.
  3. actorlife
    So much temptations here, but it's great that most of these are only 4-6hrs only.
    I'm looking around to see if I can get a better deal on the QCR. I really like the battery display on the case and APTX and that someone mentioned 10hr battery(bet with 50% vol) has me curious as heck. I'm surprised no one has jumped on these.
    Specs
    • StyleIn-Ear
    • CommunicationWireless
    • ConnectorsNone
    • Wireless TypeBluetooth
    • Vocalism PrincipleDynamic
    • Control ButtonYes
    • Volume ControlYes
    • Active Noise-CancellationYes
    • FunctionFor Internet Bar
    • FunctionMonitor Headphone
    • Functionfor Video Game
    • FunctionCommon Headphone
    • FunctionFor Mobile Phone
    • FunctionFor iPod
    • FunctionHiFi Headphone
    • FunctionSport
    • Plug TypeWireless
    • Sensitivity110±4dB
    • Frequency Response Range100-10000Hz
    • Line LengthNone
    • Resistance32Ω
    • WaterproofYes
    • Model NumberTWS-X11
    • Support Memory CardNo
    • Support APPNo
    • Is wirelessYes
    • With MicrophoneYes
    • CodecsApt-X
    • Brand NameQCR
    • NameX11 TWS Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones
    • Charging box battery specification3500 mAh
    • Bluetooth5.0
    • Earbuds waterproof levelIPX7 (shower,Snorkeling,Rain, sweat)
    • earphone battery capacity60 mAh
    • earphones play time7 Hours
    • Earbus standby120 H
    • Compatibilityfor iOS Android Smart Phone Smart tablet
    • KeyTouch

• [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    d3myz likes this.
  4. vstolpner
    d3myz likes this.
  5. turbobb
    Indeed and additionally, the source device will also need to support TWS+ (I believe it's available w/SnapDragon845 onwards).

6. vstolpner
    Yes, forgot to mention.... Sadly my GS8 is SD835 only :frowning2:
    Waiting for my term to be up to upgrade...

Speaking of which - what technology do Sony's new TWS earphones use and what do they require on the host side to support individual connection to each earbud?

7. mikp
    theres been no evidence of TWS+ working on 845\855 devices, so far only marketing mumbo jumbo

8. d3myz
    Damn, that's disappointing, well at least us Iphone users can still benefit from TrueWireless Stereo, just not the plus.

9. d3myz
  10. vstolpner
    Pretty sure the Apple AirPods work like TWS+

d3myz likes this.
  11. vstolpner
    Pretty sure it's a matter that we haven't come across the test of that.

Also with QCC51xx it will go more into the forefront, so I'm expecting these tests to come with that

d3myz likes this.
  12. d3myz
    Well, this is very enlightening. I'd like to know also if TWS+ is something that is going to be supported on laptops, desktops etc? and if maybe there a Qualcomm BT module you can buy to support it etc.

13. d3myz
    I mentioned this on one post, but I got my hands on the Tranya T1 Pro and was quite impressed. They sound really good. More narrow soundstage then the T3 and MPOW T5.
    They have more bass than the T5 but not like the T3's bass. The mids are more recessed, but the highs are a little higher than the T5. Almost a little fatiguing.
    To me the T5 has more flat mids which i really like, but all in all the T1 Pro is a really fun TWS, connection is good, audiobooks sound good, phone calls were fine. and the fit was great. It's just too bad they T3 is the same price or even a little cheaper. I'd say they are definitely worth picking up maybe when they go on sale.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    hifi80sman likes this.
  14. FYLegend
    The official specs don't say AptX support. Maybe it just switches back to AAC when you set it to AptX.

15. mikp
    mavins tws+ do not work on my 845 phone or other 855 phones tested. Also on the net same deal with other qcc3026 and those snapdragons. When questioned qualcomm has only stated that it is up to device manufacturer to implement a patch.. after that they got quiet.

so for now its just marketing mumbo jumbo

First

Back
580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589
591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600
Next

Last