Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 15, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #8,851 of 62,391
Which is strange because Qualcomm's site says the TWS+ was designed to work with the 845 platform. https://www.qualcomm.com/solutions/voice-and-music/features/truewireless
mavins tws+ do not work on my 845 phone or other 855 phones tested. Also on the net same deal with other qcc3026 and those snapdragons. When questioned qualcomm has only stated that it is up to device manufacturer to implement a patch.. after that they got quiet.

so for now its just marketing mumbo jumbo

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:09 PM Post #8,854 of 62,391
mavins tws+ do not work on my 845 phone or other 855 phones tested. Also on the net same deal with other qcc3026 and those snapdragons. When questioned qualcomm has only stated that it is up to device manufacturer to implement a patch.. after that they got quiet.

Damn, if Mavin implemented TWS+, then I wonder which source devices they tested....
Would be good if they had a list of all confirmed TWS+ devices. Especially since it's a bit of a network dilemma - the more devices support it, the more will want to support it

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #8,855 of 62,391

Man, that suuuuuucks!!

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #8,856 of 62,391
Hello everyone, I founded a next version of Tiso i4 called "Tiso i5" with a better charging case, so anyone in here have tried it, please make a review about it. Thanks
Tiso-i5-Bluetooth-5-0-3D-TWS-th-t-kh-ng-d-y-tai-nghe-stereo.jpg_640x640q70.jpg_.webp

https://aliexpress.com/item/3304493...aterproof-sports-headset-with-dual-microphone

Found the earphones that I was talking about that are like these....

https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Lypumso-Bluetooth-Headphones-Earphones/dp/B07QSVFKJ6/

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM Post #8,858 of 62,391
Oh my. Just ordered it for 60 euros on Amazon Germany. Bit expensive, but hey, still pretty cheap for a Bose. :D

Funny, did the exact same thing ... did not feel like waiting around for if / when they might be a bit cheaper ... this might be might last order for a while ...

Got 2 new ones today and 2 more (incl the Mpow) on the way .. might do a mini review later

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #8,859 of 62,391
Jul 15, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #8,860 of 62,391
Before going to bed, I wanted to share a few insights regarding THESE , the generic name ones with the cool blue / black metal case ...

bcow2.jpg

I really really wanted to love these ... as I had expected, the case (and the buds) are tiny ... the case looks and feels great: Here in comparison with some other small cases:

bcow1.jpg

And the buds fit my ears very well, connection and pairing does not seem to be an issue ...

bcow3.jpg

BUUUUT

(too bad)

They sound beyond TERRIBLE!!! Seriously, I don't think any of my TWE sound that bad!

You know how when you crank up some headphones to 110% and it starts getting really distorted? well, this is what they sound like at all volumes, even the lowest ... to the point that I am wondering if my pair is defective. Might try to research if I still have time to get a replacement ... the seller appears to be eager, at least the way they outline the warranty in their sales blurb, but this could also be blah blah ...

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:57 PM Post #8,862 of 62,391
Jul 15, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #8,863 of 62,391
Jul 15, 2019 at 5:01 PM Post #8,864 of 62,391
I mentioned this on one post, but I got my hands on the Tranya T1 Pro and was quite impressed. They sound really good. More narrow soundstage then the T3 and MPOW T5.
They have more bass than the T5 but not like the T3's bass. The mids are more recessed, but the highs are a little higher than the T5. Almost a little fatiguing.
To me the T5 has more flat mids which i really like, but all in all the T1 Pro is a really fun TWS, connection is good, audiobooks sound good, phone calls were fine. and the fit was great. It's just too bad they T3 is the same price or even a little cheaper. I'd say they are definitely worth picking up maybe when they go on sale.
You need a pair for every mood. Every. Single. Mood.

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #8,865 of 62,391
Looks like Monster is using a UFO/Anbes359/BE30 rebrand! You're mainly paying the markup for the brand and the "aesthetics"...

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07SFD1KPY...ue+wireless&qid=1563223530&s=gateway&sr=8-270
Yeah, Monster is basically dead now. Once Beats left them, they came out with some "meh" stuff and now they've been relegated to re-brands. Sad, really, if you think where they once were. Even if you didn't like the sound, they were still one of the top companies the typical consumer thought of.

Once Beats left, instead of competing for the "urban" market, they should have reinvented themselves as a "serious" audio company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back