Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 15, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #8,806 of 62,435
Those knock off cheapos is throwing money in the toliet. There is tech in these type of buds that's needs to have a decent RD with a big company or a complete re-label of a company who does have it. The cheapo knockoffs all will be wonky in some way. Mostly long term connection and battery. Unless they have the Qualcomm connection technology them it should be a pass because that is the only constant in a strong TWS BT connection.

Even Bose TWS have the YouTube lag issue... To think a 50 pair can nail what Bose didn't... I just don't see it.

For the most part they don't have to. They grab off the shelf components that already have all that figured out.

Bose and the likes can't differentiate on price, so they try and make something different - hence big budget R&D

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:37 AM Post #8,807 of 62,435
I like the look of this case(4000 mah) with battery indication lights, aptx* and 7hr battery. One reviewer said he got 10hrs. So tempting someone please get these and review them: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/33020529789.html?pid=808_0000_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.33020529789&aff_trace_key=19d77fd312484d72b277210d4adb6b76-1556286654631-09060-cFxIVF6&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=1452amp-d_otDLIEF4wdDxJ-

So anyone gonna try these? I mean great features and favorable reviews.

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #8,810 of 62,435
The more I listen to my 1more TWS the more I wonder why anyone would look else. These are $99 - have some of the best connection tech made and they sound fantastic. They were expert tuned and a lot of time was spent to make them rock solid. They charge fast, hold battery well... I couldn't be happier. I have tested out teh Bose and Jabra and neither sounded as good as these imo. Not to mention the Bose have a horrible lag on youtube.... You get NONE of that with the 1more.

I just haven't seen anyone talk about them at all and for the price to performance I dont see anything better!
How do they compare to the Tranya T3, Anbes 359, MPOW T5?

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:34 AM Post #8,813 of 62,435
1more stylish true wireless have a $30 off prime deal going on right now. Regular 99 on for 69.

That's their regular price on AliExpress. In fact I've seen them many times around $60 mark. Of course Amazon has free returns so there's that.

Though I'm holding out for their next gen TWS earphones.

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:39 AM Post #8,814 of 62,435
And... the Aukey EP-T10 is in. Usb-c, wireless charging case, 7 hours battery life, touch controls, supports play/pause, volume control and skipping tracks. Supports aptx, aac and sbc, my Samsung S10 defaults to aac though, but I couldn't detect any difference between aptx and aac.

atsm5l.jpg
I have those in my current stable of TWEs. I like them, although I do wish they had a bit more sub-bass. Other than that, the sound is great. Also, calls perform well.

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:39 AM Post #8,815 of 62,435
Maybe if they had 10D sound, but they only have 9D sound. :darthsmile:
You crack me up. I might have to get them then and if i do i won't be back on thread till Oct. I'm warning you. Wahahaha

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #8,816 of 62,435
Amazon is powerful, but not that powerful that they could physically change a product while discounting it at the same time.

The 6.5 hour play time and aptx/aac support interests me.
I think these are fantastic. Best connection on ANY bluetooth device I own, rock solid. Most devices if I put my phone in my back pocket it would start to drop out, not with these. and they also sound great, have nice clicky buttons on the backs so u dont push them in your ear. aptx on android is the best going outside of aptxHD, just read something about that. better than LDAC.

anyway, the 1more's are really great. I paid $80 on sale a couple weeks ago.

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #8,817 of 62,435
I have those in my current stable of TWEs. I like them, although I do wish they had a bit more sub-bass. Other than that, the sound is great. Also, calls perform well.
The connection on the Aukey is strong too, haven't encountered drops so far. Do you know if it is possible to power on and off the buds without the case?

Jul 15, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #8,818 of 62,435
How do they compare to the Tranya T3, Anbes 359, MPOW T5?

I have compared against Bose, Sabbat e12, Anker Liberty Sound Core and the SoundPeats tws.

I started with the Bose because overall I have had pretty good luck with Bose bluetooth for my mobile stuff and I am a big fan of having the Multi-Pairing with my devices. However - the Bose were laggy on youtube and I watch a lot of YouTube so that was a no go... It was so bad, it was also instant no matter what I did on every connection. It was frustrating because they sounded the best out of the ones I tested.

I had connection issues with Sabbat...some weird stuff actually, like they were out of sync and then even connecting to the phone wasn't all that smooth, had to reset a couple times. I didn't appear to be the only one.

The Anker had drop outs - a couple in a short period of time, didn't care for sound or fit either but... dropouts.

The soundpeats were pretty good with connection in the short time I used them, they actually sound pretty good too but they don't stay in my ears at all so I didn't use them much. I haven't returned them yet if anyone wants to buy them! haha

That is my experience and sort of where I am coming from in my comments. Till something changes my mind I will only be interested in TWS that has this technology as it's a full solution of connectivity for whatever product it's needed in for TWS. So you don't have to depend on the headphone maker to reinvent the wheel and hope they get it right.

https://www.qualcomm.com/solutions/voice-and-music/features/truewireless

Jul 15, 2019 at 12:11 PM Post #8,820 of 62,435
That's their regular price on AliExpress. In fact I've seen them many times around $60 mark. Of course Amazon has free returns so there's that.

Though I'm holding out for their next gen TWS earphones.

Really? Good to know that it's not a super deal. Just saw they don't have an IPX rating either. Also, it also says AA battery included Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back