1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586
588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597
Next

Last
  1. chinmie
    Nillkin Go is not too isolating and for me personally is superior sounding to the X12, but it still have silicone tips, though not deep insertion. also it still has micro usb

2. igorneumann
    Ever tried the foam tips?
    They are more comfy than the rubber ones, for the cost of some isolation but still have better isolation than "airpod style"

Mind you that, for such weak amplifier you want every bit of the power it generates moving your eardrum, not leaking.

3. sway212
    I've tried memory foam and it's always the same. The only earphones which I never had any issues with is the AKG ones which came with my Samsung Note 9 and they aren't too isolating. That's why I thought I would try going the Airpods route and giving it a shot.

4. sway212
    Didn't look at those pairs. The only earphones I never had problems with was the AKG ones which came with my Note 9. I want to try something new like the Airpods style and see if they're better for my ears personally. Sound quality will be better on a more isolating pair, I can see that definitely but that's not my primary concern. Just something which is relaxing and comfortable for me, and has USB Type C for the future.

5. vstolpner
  6. BigAund
  7. clerkpalmer
  8. mikp
    I would not test them,-plenty of bad reviews on jd.com
    firmware just updated to support apt-x, and very limited control options. Can only select 1 control at a time with an app that also have bad reviews.

Bartig likes this.
  9. clerkpalmer
    This appears to be a new model with anc. Seems interesting.

10. mikp
    it was released a month ago or so on jd.com

BigAund likes this.
  11. clerkpalmer
    Gotcha. Thanks. Saved me 200.

12. webvan
  13. billbishere
    Those knock off cheapos is throwing money in the toliet. There is tech in these type of buds that's needs to have a decent RD with a big company or a complete re-label of a company who does have it. The cheapo knockoffs all will be wonky in some way. Mostly long term connection and battery. Unless they have the Qualcomm connection technology them it should be a pass because that is the only constant in a strong TWS BT connection.

Even Bose TWS have the YouTube lag issue... To think a 50 pair can nail what Bose didn't... I just don't see it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  14. Bartig
    It's time to try the Anomoibuds Capsule then. At 20 dollar...

As with the Xiaomi Redmi Airdots, these provide stable Bluetooth connectivity and YouTube video synchronisation. The Capsule just sounds way more detailed and full.

Caipirina likes this.
  15. vstolpner
    For the most part they don't have to. They grab off the shelf components that already have all that figured out.

Bose and the likes can't differentiate on price, so they try and make something different - hence big budget R&D

First

Back
577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586
588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597
Next

Last