1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584
586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595
Next

Last
  1. Caipirina
    Only during the summer am I at my AliExpress/AliPay approved address ... that simple (and maybe better that way)

LOL
    Well, there’s still some time for Amazon :wink:

2. vstolpner
    *Ominous tone*
    And the Prime Days are coming....

3. Caipirina
    This might be a silly / ignorant question, but a quick look over upcoming deals shows “exclusively for prime members” in pretty much all offers. Anything for not primers?

4. vstolpner
    Are you sure it's not early for prime?
    Most aren't exclusive for prime, just early access for prime.

You can always apply for free prime membership, or do a monthly membership

5. RobinFood
    A month is probably all you need anyways.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  6. vstolpner
    Pretty much. A week to order and receive everything, a week or two to test it out, and last week to return what you didn't like

7. hongky
    Anyone can give comparison between Nillkin Go & Mpow T5

TIA

Caipirina likes this.
  8. vstolpner
    Woot got my Tranya T3's today! First impressions are great! Much bigger but more comfortable than the Anbes 359. Mids seem a bit recessed but that's just from 5 minutes with them. Running burn in now.

Will post more impressions soon.

Oh and Tiso i4 are "in transit" locally, so hopefully will get those soon!!

Exciting week for my ears :):ksc75smile::o2smile::L3000:

9. MrBiN
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  10. vstolpner
    Yeah I saw that as well. Might be giving that a shot, depends how I like the i4.

But I've seen a few other brands put out that case and earphones as well - wonder if those are rebrands or just a generic case that's available to other manufacturers as well.

MrBiN likes this.
  11. d3myz
    What do you do for your burn in?

12. vstolpner
    Headphone Burn In album on Spotify. Basically I try and hit some 10 hours of about 90% noise, with the rest taken up by different sweeps, etc.

And another 10-20 hours of regular listening.

13. AudiophileAri
    Let me know if anyone has questions on the HELM gear.

14. Bartig
    You think the Anbes is the worst for calls? Try the Bluedio Hi! :p

I have them coming my way, will write a review on my site/ a summary here once I receive them. :)

bronco1015, actorlife and MrBiN like this.
  15. Wuzzle
    If you're still trying to figure it out, assuming the manual is accurate, double tapping the left side will go to the previous track, and doing the same on the right will go to the next track. It also says the Left is the main side, and tapping on the Left side will let you connect or end a call, while double tapping it will reject an incoming call.

The Tranya T3 gets a lot of love on here, and since the seller on Amazon won't ship here I can only get it off the Tranya site. I have over-ear headphones that I use day to day and I just don't see myself using TWEs much. US$55 is a not-insignificant amount to spend just to satisfy my curiosity. Should I? :ghost:

First

Back
575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584
586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595
Next

Last