Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 11, 2019 at 11:58 AM Post #6,138 of 62,385
Apr 11, 2019 at 12:10 PM Post #6,139 of 62,385
Very much same impressions as mine. Around 4.5-5 hours on a charge, very comfortable to me - small, light, good isolation, stay secure inside ears during gym activities. Which is rare with my ears, but I even didn’t have to roll the tips. Large stock silicons worked right out of the box. Only difference from you is that I really don’t need QCY to dethrone Anbes - I have MW07 :). To me QCY T1C didn’t sound better than Anbes to begin with, and didn’t win me over with construction or the case. Thus I feel there’s no point of waiting for the version of same, just with volume controls.
I tried ordering the QCY from a ebay seller and never got them. I don't know something is telling me to stay away from them. Although I'm curious about the SQ with volume control. Right now I'm content with the 4(Funcl W1(no volume control SQ is so good though) , Anbes 359(fantastic) , Graphene W1(Great SQ) and Fannel(just ok 4.2 but not recommended. Gotta say good call quality, although only on the left side. Got it cheap, so not mad) and the different pairs I have right now. I highly recommend any of the 3 I mentioned.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019 at 3:18 PM Post #6,140 of 62,385
Does mine count as fully wireless !

Guess not with my short wire but Sound blood awesome to be honest via LDAC and at least 8 hrs battery life.

Do have some freebee Samsung Galaxy Buds coming but sure I won't be using them.​

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019 at 3:21 PM Post #6,141 of 62,385

Guess not with my short wire but Sound blood awesome to be honest via LDAC and at least 8 hrs battery life.

Do have some freebee Samsung Galaxy Buds coming but sure I won't be using them.​
Nope. But it looks great. What iems and fiio is that?

Apr 11, 2019 at 6:40 PM Post #6,143 of 62,385
Got the QCY T1S today. Color me impressed. They have a substantial amount more bass then my T1-pros, but quite a bit less treble which is great for the kind of music I listen to (Metal, Post Rock, Trance etc.) and seem to be fine with my audiobooks. The mids and highs are much cleaner than the 359's to me. but they can be a little bright in some songs. I really like them so far. Now all I need is a pair of TWS' that have the bass and volume of the Anbes 359's have and the mids and highs the T1S has :)

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019 at 7:58 PM Post #6,145 of 62,385
For all you Sennheiser TWS owners the 1.2.5 update on Android is finally available. Mine is updating now, says it can take up to an hour. Hope this makes the battery charger issue all better.
Meh, it will make it "better", but it's still there, just not as quick.

Apr 11, 2019 at 8:35 PM Post #6,147 of 62,385

unfortunately not, but still a great setup though.. nice custom short cable :ksc75smile:
i also use ES100 or straight up bluetooth neckband when using my iems outdoor, but still the magic and convenience of true wireless are more luring. some might argue the loss off sound quality, but for me most of the time the benefits gained are much better

Got the QCY T1S today. Color me impressed. They have a substantial amount more bass then my T1-pros, but quite a bit less treble which is great for the kind of music I listen to (Metal, Post Rock, Trance etc.) and seem to be fine with my audiobooks. The mids and highs are much cleaner than the 359's to me. but they can be a little bright in some songs. I really like them so far. Now all I need is a pair of TWS' that have the bass and volume of the Anbes 359's have and the mids and highs the T1S has :)

thanks for the impression. I'm now certain to pass the Anbes 359 for now if the mids and highs are better on the T1C. volume control is indeed useful, but most of the time i could be content just by using the phone to control it. what i want from this chifi is the capability to at least connect to two devices simultaneously. so far only the Jabra 65t that had that can do this... shame the sound, fit, and the annoying NFMI made me got rid of it

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:57 PM Post #6,148 of 62,385
Hi all,

I have purchased the LV version yesterday and am wondering the 3.5 hours claimed is actual play time or if it still drains battery even if I am not listening. The reason I ask is that the only listening time is when I commute and during lunch hour, which is less than three hours, and if I can help it I’d rather not carry the charging case around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back