1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409
411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420
Next

Last
  1. albau
    Anbes 359 or QCY T1C. Just scroll back last few pages of this thread

actorlife likes this.
  2. actorlife
    Look above for the answer. :)

3. actorlife
    I tried ordering the QCY from a ebay seller and never got them. I don't know something is telling me to stay away from them. Although I'm curious about the SQ with volume control. Right now I'm content with the 4(Funcl W1(no volume control SQ is so good though) , Anbes 359(fantastic) , Graphene W1(Great SQ) and Fannel(just ok 4.2 but not recommended. Gotta say good call quality, although only on the left side. Got it cheap, so not mad) and the different pairs I have right now. I highly recommend any of the 3 I mentioned.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  4. psikey
    Does mine count as fully wireless !

Guess not with my short wire but Sound blood awesome to be honest via LDAC and at least 8 hrs battery life.

20190309_090404.jpg

Do have some freebee Samsung Galaxy Buds coming but sure I won't be using them.​

5. clerkpalmer
    Nope. But it looks great. What iems and fiio is that?

6. psikey
    Fiio BTR3; Fiio short mmcx cable; Shure SE846's

7. d3myz
    Got the QCY T1S today. Color me impressed. They have a substantial amount more bass then my T1-pros, but quite a bit less treble which is great for the kind of music I listen to (Metal, Post Rock, Trance etc.) and seem to be fine with my audiobooks. The mids and highs are much cleaner than the 359's to me. but they can be a little bright in some songs. I really like them so far. Now all I need is a pair of TWS' that have the bass and volume of the Anbes 359's have and the mids and highs the T1S has :)

8. howdy
    For all you Sennheiser TWS owners the 1.2.5 update on Android is finally available. Mine is updating now, says it can take up to an hour. Hope this makes the battery charger issue all better.

9. hifi80sman
    Meh, it will make it "better", but it's still there, just not as quick.

10. howdy
    You have it on Apple? If so hopefully they did something different for Android. I've got mine charging and will see how long it lasts.

11. chinmie
    unfortunately not, but still a great setup though.. nice custom short cable :ksc75smile:
    i also use ES100 or straight up bluetooth neckband when using my iems outdoor, but still the magic and convenience of true wireless are more luring. some might argue the loss off sound quality, but for me most of the time the benefits gained are much better

thanks for the impression. I'm now certain to pass the Anbes 359 for now if the mids and highs are better on the T1C. volume control is indeed useful, but most of the time i could be content just by using the phone to control it. what i want from this chifi is the capability to at least connect to two devices simultaneously. so far only the Jabra 65t that had that can do this... shame the sound, fit, and the annoying NFMI made me got rid of it

d3myz likes this.
  12. LouisArmstrong
    Hi all,

I have purchased the LV version yesterday and am wondering the 3.5 hours claimed is actual play time or if it still drains battery even if I am not listening. The reason I ask is that the only listening time is when I commute and during lunch hour, which is less than three hours, and if I can help it I’d rather not carry the charging case around.

13. Dobrescu George
  14. Coladdict
    Sabbat x12 Pro or Mifo O5 Professional ... Which one would you pick ... TIA

15. d3myz
    Honestly, if you have the coin, i'd pick up both. The 359's, sound really good, they charge insanely fast and last for a good 4-4.5 hours and the volume is MUCH louder than the T1C/S'

actorlife likes this.
First

Back
400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409
411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420
Next

Last