Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 9, 2019 at 6:26 PM Post #6,121 of 62,449
Just a thought. I'm not as astute at presenting my thoughts as many of you blokes, but I have been using the Anbes 359's for 4 days now and thought i'd give my impressions. The only other TWS' I own are the Syllable D900P, Pamu Scroll and QCY T1-Pro's. I'd have to say compared to the Syllable's and QCY's which sound almost identical except for a bit more mid-bass from the Syllable's the Anbes have incredible sub-bass! Wow! I was not expecting that. Like it's been mentioned they have rolled off highs and recessed mids, but the two seem pretty balanced. I'm not sure the term you would use for vocal imaging in music but it sounds thin to me and like it's fighting for it's place in the mix, but not fitting. As far as sound stage, it sounds the same to me as the QCY's and the Syllables, quite narrow, but not an issue. the QCY's have more treble and makes audiobooks a touch clearer at lower volumes. The Anbes are definitely louder than either and seem to last a good four hours or more. Sound Isolation on the Anbes is excellent, but my major complaint is the fit. I just can't get them to feel comfortable in my ears, I've tried comply tips, Spiral dots, the stock silicone tips in S,M and L and they just seal too well which ends up giving me an ear ache. maybe I need to experiment with some tips like the slitted pioneers. All in all, I love the volume controls on the Anbes and they connect quickly. The dimmer leds are also very nice for use at bedtime. Hope that helps, My T1S/T1C's will be here on Thursday, I'm excited to compare.

Apr 9, 2019 at 10:03 PM Post #6,122 of 62,449
Not to excuse the Senns but they have more complexity, at least compared to t1c, like transparency mode, auto pause, volume controls, loadable eq, the app. And then they still sound much better
I agree but...
How do you mean function better? I never have any issue's with mine since day one. They always auto connect they always do what I want it to. I do wish the app had a regular eq and the update for the battery would come out, but all in all they have been perfect for me and still my favorite of all the TW that I have.
Not to diss what you mentioned, I'm glad you really like yours!
I agree and like them a lot too but...
The biggest issue with the Senns is the fact that the battery drains in the charging case over time. And if you are left with a dead case, the headphones won't turn off and can't be turned off manually. This is a major misfire by Senn given their size and resources in the consumer electronics space. The issue can be managed by keeping the case charged but if you find yourself with a dead case, it becomes supremely annoying to have the buds stay connected to your phone.
Not to excuse the Senns but they have more complexity, at least compared to t1c, like transparency mode, auto pause, volume controls, loadable eq, the app. And then they still sound much better
This is the but. I charged the earphones in the case and haven't use them at all and in under a week, it's completely dead. A Senn product that costs $300 should not do this. I'm on iOS and the app never updates the buds to the current firmware either. These are huge flaws and I feel completely ripped off not matter how good they sound or have certain excellent features.

Apr 9, 2019 at 10:05 PM Post #6,123 of 62,449
I agree but...

I agree and like them a lot too but...

This is the but. I charged the earphones in the case and haven't use them at all and in under a week, it's completely dead. A Senn product that costs $300 should not do this. I'm on iOS and the app never updates the buds to the current firmware either. These are huge flaws and I feel completely ripped off not matter how good they sound or have certain excellent features.
Agree and the reviewers have given them a pass. We all deserve a refund.

Apr 10, 2019 at 3:51 AM Post #6,125 of 62,449
I Had Jabra 65t, B&O E8, Erin M2, M&D, Sabbat E12 and, and have now Senn MTW and QCY T1C. The QCY are good for the price, no doubt but for me, soundwise but also functionnalities can not compete with the Senns... With the last firmware, the Senns remains to me the best option for pure on the go listening sessions.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019 at 5:33 AM Post #6,126 of 62,449
So having read through the posts here I have eliminated the choices down to Anbes 359 and the Tiso i4. But deciding which one to buy is a rather difficult choice so I made this post in hope someone can help me.
How is the comfort/sound/battery life between these two? The Tiso i4 is advertised to have 6H play time with Bluetooth 5, while Anbes 359 have 4.5H. What is the real time usage though? And has anyone used this while in the gym or outside running, do they stay in the ears or will they get loose/fall?

Apr 10, 2019 at 5:46 AM Post #6,127 of 62,449
Got this yesterday as part of a lightning deal: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PM383ZW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Don't bother it's pretty bad. SBC only with it's HF artifacts to all to hear easily , and the left buds kept disconnecting. This is the fourth TWS I sent back the last month or so for various reasons. Amazon gonna ban me. :L3000:
Thanks for the warning. I was curious about those, given they are sort of 65t clones and marketed to someone looking at those.

Apr 10, 2019 at 6:41 AM Post #6,128 of 62,449
So having read through the posts here I have eliminated the choices down to Anbes 359 and the Tiso i4. But deciding which one to buy is a rather difficult choice so I made this post in hope someone can help me.
How is the comfort/sound/battery life between these two? The Tiso i4 is advertised to have 6H play time with Bluetooth 5, while Anbes 359 have 4.5H. What is the real time usage though? And has anyone used this while in the gym or outside running, do they stay in the ears or will they get loose/fall?
I can only comment on the Anbes.
The battery was one of the weak spot, it lost 30% within 30 mins listening music, but it charged fast so I've seen that a none issue really. Fit is a very subjective matter but for me it was one of the reasons I sent it back.[the main reason was a connectivity problem] For best sound I needed to insert it just moderately but in return it felt like it will fall out, though it never did in reality, however I constantly felt I need to readjust them, and that was with the right tip.

Apr 10, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #6,129 of 62,449
I've said it a few times before but to me the ideal TWEs for running are the Sabbat X12 thanks to their open earbud design. It's beyond annoying to run with IEM designs that seal the canal because there is a very annoying THUD each time you hit the ground. Besides they are very cheap, small, light, produce very pleasing sound and have great battery life. Oh you can maintain some awareness of your environment which is going to be useful in the street. Without music you can have normal conversations with people without removing or activating a transparency mode.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #6,131 of 62,449
I got about 5 hrs with medium volume with Anbes 359 just the other day. As far as comfort I'd try different tips to get the best comfort. Sony Hybrids tips are great I've been using them for years. I've never tried the Tiso. QSY with volume control is what I'm waiting for to see if they can do better than Anbes, so far none have dethroned it.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #6,132 of 62,449
I've said it a few times before but to me the ideal TWEs for running are the Sabbat X12 thanks to their open earbud design. It's beyond annoying to run with IEM designs that seal the canal because there is a very annoying THUD each time you hit the ground. Besides they are very cheap, small, light, produce very pleasing sound and have great battery life. Oh you can maintain some awareness of your environment which is going to be useful in the street. Without music you can have normal conversations with people without removing or activating a transparency mode.

Is there any sound leakage with it? And how is the bass?

Apr 10, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #6,134 of 62,449
Apr 10, 2019 at 9:56 PM Post #6,135 of 62,449
I got about 5 hrs with medium volume with Anbes 359 just the other day. As far as comfort I'd try different tips to get the best comfort. Sony Hybrids tips are great I've been using them for years. I've never tried the Tiso. QSY with volume control is what I'm waiting for to see if they can do better than Anbes, so far none have dethroned it.
Very much same impressions as mine. Around 4.5-5 hours on a charge, very comfortable to me - small, light, good isolation, stay secure inside ears during gym activities. Which is rare with my ears, but I even didn’t have to roll the tips. Large stock silicons worked right out of the box. Only difference from you is that I really don’t need QCY to dethrone Anbes - I have MW07 :). To me QCY T1C didn’t sound better than Anbes to begin with, and didn’t win me over with construction or the case. Thus I feel there’s no point of waiting for the version of same, just with volume controls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back