Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 4, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #6,001 of 63,219
Thanks for the info. T1C vs 359, what factored you in choosing 359 instead? Maybe I should order this and keep it at office. The form is different between them, just hope T1C fits well in my ear. Not sure if I should get comfly tips for the T1C ...
Found some reviews on YouTube though under the name kissral UFO. Got great reviews, but may be biased and sponsored so dunno. Plus they look to be smaller.

Apr 4, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #6,002 of 63,219
Asked the same question earlier and difference I think if my memory serves me right was that the case hade bigger battery.

I am more interested in QCY T1C vs Anbes 359. I ordered the Anbes 359, lets hope I made the right choice.
Just few pages back I posted my impressions between T1C and Anbes 359 and why I kept latter over former. Here it goes again:

After I sent back T1c I’ve got myself some Anbes 359. To my ears Anbes have less neutral and a little more bassy sound with a slightly deeper soundstage, similarly decent mids and subdued highs. Detail and clarity are similar and on par with 65t. All in all, like with T1C, Anbes SQ is comparable, if not better, than 65t, but all three are in a musch lesser league than MW07. But Anbes at just $15 over T1C buys you volume control, much better magnetic case that doesn’t leave buds exposed, USB-C, more solid construction and better quality, if shiny, plastic. Speaking of shiny - UFO shaped case also lights up like the one. Buttons on Anbes are stiff but workable. On par with T1C earbuds are small and almost weightless, pleasure to wear, more so than bigger and heftier 65t, E8 and MW07. Anbes fit my ears better than T1C and have a more ergonomic shape. Charging case in reality feels much smaller and lighter than on photos, looks better as well. It’s a little fiddly to get earbuds out of the mighty magnetic embrace. Also when earbuds are in the case it’s not really obvious which one is left and which one is right (buds themselves are clearly marked, but on their stomachs). Must admit it, for $35 I’m really impressed with Anbes 359! Though 65t have an app, transparency mode, auto-pause/play and a better mic I’m not really sure that they are worth over $100 more.

Apr 4, 2019 at 4:27 PM Post #6,003 of 63,219
i have been reading a lot of good comments about the QCY T1C , is this the model i should go for if i want a cheap (20 euros in aliexpress ) tws to pair with my Mi A2 Lite?
The QCY's are brilliant, but if you like your volume loud, the Anomoibuds Capsule may be the better choice at the same price. The sound is less balanced and doesn't have the same excellent tonality, but is more spacious and the bass is more present.

Just ordered QCY T1C recently and just noticed there is a T2C version ... What's the difference between them ... How much better T2C to T1C ... Contemplating ordering the T2C as both version don't cost me an arm and a leg ... LOL ...

Could I ask what tip works best for the T1C ... TIA
Tips depend on your ear. The biggest tips that come delivered with it, are great for me. The only difference between those two is the capacity of the charging case.

Apr 4, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #6,005 of 63,219
The QCY's are brilliant, but if you like your volume loud, the Anomoibuds Capsule may be the better choice at the same price. The sound is less balanced and doesn't have the same excellent tonality, but is more spacious and the bass is more present.
Anabes 359 also go quite louder than T1c. I found mic on them to be better as well. I think how T1c (and Anabes) sound can be called "brilliant" only if you consider their low-low price.

Apr 4, 2019 at 6:53 PM Post #6,006 of 63,219
I thought I was hearing things after having my NT01AX replaced today due to peeling of the chrome finish on the left earpiece.

They sound even better and bass is clearly nicer and more pronounced. I believe the previous pair was a MSY2 while this new one is MT3.

QC of the NT01AX is not that good though, cause this replacement set does have some other cosmetic flaws (but better than peeling gold chrome).

img_175067_8.jpg

Awesome, something new to worry over trivially :D
I guess the first thing I will do tonight is check my version.
When I had mine before I didn't get any QC issues. Maybe I was lucky, just the white noise and buzzing sound that I think may be widespread.

They were sold out for over a month everywhere until very recently, even on their website, and now every store in Japan seems to have tons of new stock all of a sudden, so I am hoping they ironed out all the issues.

The support they had was really good though within Japan. Very responsive to any question or issue.

Apr 4, 2019 at 9:09 PM Post #6,007 of 63,219
hi everyone, i'm not sure if this is the perfect place to ask (if its not, feel free to delete this!) but i'll give it a shot.
:
i'm looking to buy my first pair of wireless earbud(i have a budget of $200 CDN). I'm new to this so i'm looking for something that's great for the gym (noise cancellation if possible) and ur daily commute of 2 and half hours.

Apr 4, 2019 at 9:19 PM Post #6,009 of 63,219
I just received my set of QCY T1s and they were awful until I swapped the tips with some Sony hybrids. Now they are excellent!

I liked the Sony Hybrids, but if you have a chance try them with Auvio wide bores :wink:

Apr 4, 2019 at 9:27 PM Post #6,010 of 63,219
hi everyone, i'm not sure if this is the perfect place to ask (if its not, feel free to delete this!) but i'll give it a shot.
:
i'm looking to buy my first pair of wireless earbud(i have a budget of $200 CDN). I'm new to this so i'm looking for something that's great for the gym (noise cancellation if possible) and ur daily commute of 2 and half hours.
Ive never heard them but for 200 I would say the new Samsung or possibly the Jabra 65t elite active would be really good and reliable. I have the Jabra active and think they are great and reliable for the price.

Apr 4, 2019 at 9:34 PM Post #6,011 of 63,219
I just received my set of QCY T1s and they were awful until I swapped the tips with some Sony hybrids. Now they are excellent!

20190405_082924.jpg

i found that for me the T1 perform better with these wide bores. also still would fit perfectly inside the case because it's not too tall

Anabes 359 also go quite louder than T1c. I found mic on them to be better as well. I think how T1c (and Anabes) sound can be called "brilliant" only if you consider their low-low price.

i think the T1C sounded great regardless the price. I'd say it sounds better even than some wired under 100usd

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #6,013 of 63,219
Apr 5, 2019 at 3:28 AM Post #6,014 of 63,219
Awesome, something new to worry over trivially :D
I guess the first thing I will do tonight is check my version.
When I had mine before I didn't get any QC issues. Maybe I was lucky, just the white noise and buzzing sound that I think may be widespread.

They were sold out for over a month everywhere until very recently, even on their website, and now every store in Japan seems to have tons of new stock all of a sudden, so I am hoping they ironed out all the issues.

The support they had was really good though within Japan. Very responsive to any question or issue.

It's odd, but I'm partly to be blamed for not checking thoroughly before accepting the new set. Now that the chrome finish is perfect, there seems to be some kind of glue marks or melted plastic on the black shell that cannot be removed. It's quite bad considering these are taken from a sealed retail box. I have emailed the distributor again. Maybe I'm just unlucky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back