Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 30, 2019 at 7:08 PM Post #8,056 of 62,477
the evil hoarder in me went for some late night amazon shopping and found THIS .... ZagZog ... this listing on German amazon is somewhat misleading as most of the reviews are for an older model, they just re-used the listing (should be red flag #1) .. they also seem to be rather fresh on AliX, no orders yet (as far as I could judge from image search results listings) ... well, 31.99€ after coupon .. AND I can return if they utterly suck.

What's the hoarding TWS tally thus far?

Jun 30, 2019 at 7:25 PM Post #8,057 of 62,477
How does the T3 compare to the Sennheisers and Galaxy Buds in terms of detail and separation?

I'm still working them in. I liked the galaxy buds alot, they were clearer, brighter than the t3. Separation might be the same from what I remember, I sold them because they were too similar to my jabra 65t sport, so I sold them. The sennheiser beats both for separation easily. The thing about the t3 is its raw power delivery and authority in the bass department but its still warm and smooth. Sennheiser have more bass and are warm also But I think t3 might be warmer still and darker than the other 2, but not in a bad way. One thing I noticed is you probably wont want to use these t3 on a tread mill, thump thump thump with every step, not good for running. Weight lifting yes, but running no. If you ever heard of VModa full size head phones, the sennheiser mtw and the tranya t3 sound like that but in a tiny little bud! Its amazing. The t3 uses acc codec, no aptx or ldac too bad...

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2019 at 9:07 PM Post #8,058 of 62,477
Last edited:
Jun 30, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #8,059 of 62,477
Why not just get a Bluetooth speaker? How do you clean your ears in the shower? Just curious...

Why clean your ears when you'll just have earbuds in there anyway... :ksc75smile:

Jul 1, 2019 at 1:29 AM Post #8,063 of 62,477
Hmm, Earfun Free now has an Amazon.com listing and it says it supports AAC - no info on such on the manual or on Indiegogo.

Jul 1, 2019 at 1:47 AM Post #8,064 of 62,477
Jul 1, 2019 at 2:06 AM Post #8,065 of 62,477
Jul 1, 2019 at 2:38 AM Post #8,068 of 62,477
The T-Elf is absolutely horrible. So I bought these too. :p

Ah, those tempting low-price offers ... I think I am done with stem-based TWS, if I can't jam it all the way in, it's just no fun (this does sound weird ... ) Plus, I have a funny aftertaste when it comes to the Bludio brand name ...

Speaking of low price offers ... found these on amazon.de and while it was simmering on my wishlist the price went from 20€ to 16€ ... and i like the looks ... though all reviews I found told me not to get them ... well, if they are a total fail I can send back ... anyone know them?

latow.jpg

Jul 1, 2019 at 6:32 AM Post #8,069 of 62,477
...Plus, I have a funny aftertaste when it comes to the Bludio brand name ...

I agree, I’m done with Bluedio.

I gave them a lot of support and business over the years. But they’ve really gone to the dogs in the last 2+ years. I am no longer getting sucked into their half baked train wrecks.

4F98CE20-1C76-488F-A2D0-7D8F18A780E7.gif

The T-elf was par for the course for the way they seem to run things nowadays. I don’t expect this Hi model to be any different, but I’d love Bluedio to prove me wrong.

Jul 1, 2019 at 6:41 AM Post #8,070 of 62,477
I finally found a way to fit the 1More 'stylish' into my wonky ears so that I get a proper seal and get much better sound. But it looks weird ... first of all, I thought I needed the biggest rubber wings for best fit in my big ears, but no, those actually prevent me from jamming them all the way in ... so, after even trying without any wings, I found that the smallest size works best (together with the medium tips, which usually works for me straight out of the box )... now, towards the end of insertion (really trying to not sound dirty here .. ) I need to give them a little twist and then I end up with THIS:

1moreup.jpg

I am especially curious what @Bartig thinks about that, I just read his comparison of Mifo O5, 1more and Tranya T3 ... i wonder if maybe the 1more, similar to the Bose SSF is not supposed to have a tight seal and I am now just happy about booming bass like a kid who poured way too much sugar on his cereal?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back