Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 29, 2019 at 4:38 PM Post #8,026 of 62,457
and to get it to Germany they want 13$ shipping and 16.50$ duty on top of everything .. will wait until they pop up on German ebay or amazon ..

found a different, cheaper listing I nearly jumped on, when I realized that that one was for single ear piece :D
Yup I posted a 1 piece and realized and changed the link. I think if you have the T3 you won't need these anyway, unless you're a collector now. "Grin"

Jun 29, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #8,027 of 62,457
Yup I posted a 1 piece and realized and changed the link. I think if you have the T3 you won't need these anyway, unless you're a collector now. "Grin"

Some would use the word 'hoarder' :D

I think I also just found it on amazon.de under the charming brand name 'Kafuty' ... who comes up with those names???
aaaaaand .. it's dispatched from China .. so .. long shipping and no easy amazon return ...

Jun 29, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #8,028 of 62,457
Some would use the word 'hoarder' :D

I think I also just found it on amazon.de under the charming brand name 'Kafuty' ... who comes up with those names???
aaaaaand .. it's dispatched from China .. so .. long shipping and no easy amazon return ...
Be careful as you know may be different driver sound like crappola. No more X12 clones. Haha. If I do get another TWS better have 6-8hr battery at least. Too bad those Syllable S101(Best battery 7-8hrs of any of my TWS period) are not my taste in clarity. At least they can be appreciated for youtube(no way I'd use these for music/movies) or Audiobooks.
Edit.
If ya like pop folk with a bit of funk look up Alana Davis - Pretty Like Money. No rap just singing with a great bassline. She's released a record recently after taking a long hiatus and its all I play on my Cayin N3. Yup that good. Found the video:

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #8,029 of 62,457
Anyone here who has both the qs1 and qs2? In curious whether a left bud of the qs1 can be paired with the right bud of the qs2. My brother has the qs2 but he literally left for a month to Vietnam this morning :'). I'll also try to contact qcy regarding this.

Jun 29, 2019 at 5:18 PM Post #8,030 of 62,457
Be careful as you know may be different driver sound like crappola. No more X12 clones. Haha. If I do get another TWS better have 6-8hr battery at least. Too bad those Syllable S101(Best battery 7-8hrs of any of my TWS period) are not my taste in clarity. At least they can be appreciated for youtube(no way I'd use these for music/movies) or Audiobooks.
Edit.
If ya like pop folk with a bit of funk look up Alana Davis - Pretty Like Money. No rap just singing with a great bassline. She's released a record recently after taking a long hiatus and its all I play on my Cayin N3. Yup that good. Found the video:

Well, you could try these, cheapest i've found them
HTB187N5dv1G3KVjSZFkq6yK4XXax.jpg

Jun 29, 2019 at 5:34 PM Post #8,031 of 62,457
Well, you could try these, cheapest i've found them
HTB187N5dv1G3KVjSZFkq6yK4XXax.jpg
Misses by one hour. I did see those linked here this week and actually like the way they look, but as of now not bitting on anything. Also want a BA driver or combo with dynamic, which I have wired and like the combo.

Jun 29, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #8,035 of 62,457
Via AAC/iPhone: Very good. Clean, crisp. Good imaging, soundstage, and “air”. Lacks deep bass, but for those that enjoy a clean signature with present mids and solid treble performance (does get a little peaky in the obligatory 10kHz region), these are great.

Via AAC/Galaxy s8: Not as good as Samsung’s Scalable Codec, which is fairly close to Apple AAC (still feel Apple AAC has the edge, but didn’t do any scientific comparison).

Comfort, features, good call performance (I only used in an office), and sound for around $100 (if you can get it for that) is just a great deal. Even if you have to go to $129, I still like these more than the Jabra 65t (some report one side begins to lose volume over time).
How's SBC? My laptop is Windows 10 so it wouldn't support AAC. Pricing is 200 in Canada and it hasn't budged at all :frowning2:, though there's a few for 170 or a bit less on eBay. Otherwise there's some cheaper ones from the States but they charge 20+ for shipping so it would be ~150$ still.

I received these this morning and find them to be very bass heavy drowning out all mid and trebles also had a couple of micro disconnections, so I personally wouldn't recommend.
Ouch...

Another potential Galaxy Buds Killer/Sabbat E12 alternative:
https://deals.androidauthority.com/...-331197&utm_content=a0x1P000004HThj&scsonar=1

Type C + Wireless charging, seems to be only SBC though. Can also be used as a power bank via the included Type C to A female adapter. I have doubts it will be able to charge itself via Type C PD though as a result.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2019 at 7:04 PM Post #8,037 of 62,457
Tranya t3 are pretty awesome, these are not as clean sounding as the anbes or sennheiser but they sound great over all! Powerful sound, the strong bass does not touch treble and mids. These are very good with dance, edm, but with hip hop and reggaeton they are spectacular, throw some daddy yankee, bad bunny, post malone or drake your ears will vibrate! T3 were made for this kind of music. These are not for technical listening, more of a big car system sound! If I had to describe these they are so powerful and strong they almost feel like full size headphones like the vmodas, or the newer beats. Connection is solid no hick ups as long as you stay near phone if you walk to next room they disconnect but reconnect very quickly when you come back into range. My other buds are better here I can go farther in my house and still have a connection. The real test is gonna be outside, lots of last generation tw failed out doors losing connection like crazy. I made a phone call and my brother said I sounded pretty good, he even said the t3 sounded much better than the sennheiser mtw I was using the day before.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2019 at 10:03 PM Post #8,038 of 62,457
Those look interesting ... anyone know if they are on EU amazon under a different name? can't find 'em ... (yeah, as if I need more TWS ... )

Answering my own question, maybe for those who have a more daring fashion sense than myself. I found the Alterola (or an identical clone with who knows what's inside) on amazon.de under the name NENRENT and it comes in PINK only !!! The universe is trying to tell me that I really do not need those ...

nenrent.jpg

Jun 29, 2019 at 10:19 PM Post #8,039 of 62,457
Answering my own question, maybe for those who have a more daring fashion sense than myself. I found the Alterola (or an identical clone with who knows what's inside) on amazon.de under the name NENRENT and it comes in PINK only !!! The universe is trying to tell me that I really do not need those ...

Maybe the universe is trying to tell you that you look good in pink :grin:

Oh they're on eBay too!!

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/NENRENT-S57...m=323831885058&_trksid=p2349624.c100930.m5375

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back