Getting "called-out" for not wearing the Beats
Dec 15, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #2,882 of 5,506

This is insane.
Quote:
Yesterday I saw a guy studying, playing music from his iphone speaker, with the Beats hanging cordless off his neck... 

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #2,885 of 5,506
The style here is to not wear them around your neck when you're not using them, but to wear them higher up on your head, so that the pads grip to your temples and the band circles around the back of your head, or rests on the bill of your hat if you've got a baseball cap on backwards. I don't even wanna know who originated this style, but I see it at least once or twice a day at the library where I work. Needless to say, it always looks ridiculous. Mostly because it looks like it just should not even work.

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #2,886 of 5,506

Quote:
The style here is to not wear them around your neck when you're not using them, but to wear them higher up on your head, so that the pads grip to your temples and the band circles around the back of your head, or rests on the bill of your hat if you've got a baseball cap on backwards. I don't even wanna know who originated this style, but I see it at least once or twice a day at the library where I work. Needless to say, it always looks ridiculous. Mostly because it looks like it just should not even work.

I've seen that here too. I don't understand it... That and pants that are worn at the knees... Oh fashion... what happened?

Dec 16, 2011 at 3:21 AM Post #2,887 of 5,506
when im not using my headphones I push them behind my ears
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 16, 2011 at 3:37 AM Post #2,888 of 5,506
o_O
I just fold the cups flat and leave them on my neck.

Dec 16, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #2,889 of 5,506
Maybe it's because I have a thick neck but I find it uncomfortable. So I just slide them back from my ear until I want to listen again. This is more annoying with the M50 because it is such a tight can but the AD700 just slides back nice and comfy.

Oh and I also have long thick hair so it makes it annoying to try and put them around my neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back