FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Dec 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #4,141 of 4,896
i have the clear and black meelectronics bi flanges too..they were my favorite after original bi flange however the best seal and most comfortable and most important the best sounding are the JVC spiral with foam mod... they are so easy to get seal..

Now this is a totally new one i've ever heard/seen. :D how's the sound of this compared to fitear's silicon tips? The only reason why prefer the biflange one bcos the sound is brighter and slightly airyer..makes the sound of tg334 close to perfect for my taste.

Btw..nakedtoes...i do prefer hm901s with miniboxgold. It gives more focused sounding. And imo, cleaner/clearer too compared to balanced card. I just realised of how good this hm901s only when using miniboxgold. With tg334...is absolutely 5-stars amazing. I much much prefer this over tg334+ak240ss..or even my lotoopawgold+334.

Dec 5, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #4,142 of 4,896
Is the ortofon L size will be the same size as the fitear's medium silicon? Actually i never seen or tried one in person
biggrin.gif
i just ordered it directly from ortofon Japan. Hopefully they fit to my ears okay thou. I use stock silicon from fitear with medium size. But i do not like the sound of it. Too much warmth.

The large Ortofon will be about the same as the fitear medium.

Dec 5, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #4,144 of 4,896
Is the ortofon L size will be the same size as the fitear's medium silicon? Actually i never seen or tried one in person
biggrin.gif
i just ordered it directly from ortofon Japan. Hopefully they fit to my ears okay thou. I use stock silicon from fitear with medium size. But i do not like the sound of it. Too much warmth.

Yes, they run small, and the bore is a tiny bit narrower than the Fitear nozzle opening.

Dec 6, 2015 at 10:43 AM Post #4,146 of 4,896
Now this is a totally new one i've ever heard/seen. :D how's the sound of this compared to fitear's silicon tips? The only reason why prefer the biflange one bcos the sound is brighter and slightly airyer..makes the sound of tg334 close to perfect for my taste.

Btw..nakedtoes...i do prefer hm901s with miniboxgold. It gives more focused sounding. And imo, cleaner/clearer too compared to balanced card. I just realised of how good this hm901s only when using miniboxgold. With tg334...is absolutely 5-stars amazing. I much much prefer this over tg334+ak240ss..or even my lotoopawgold+334.

To me the jvc spiral tips are the best sounding one due to the largest bore. With the foam mod the isolation improve greatly.

I listened to minibox gold but because the card is brand new it sound muddy to me but I much prefer a wider Soundstage thus balanced card is for me..

BTW u got the minibox gold card? How much u paid for it in Indonesia?

Dec 6, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #4,147 of 4,896
To me the jvc spiral tips are the best sounding one due to the largest bore. With the foam mod the isolation improve greatly.

I listened to minibox gold but because the card is brand new it sound muddy to me but I much prefer a wider Soundstage thus balanced card is for me..

BTW u got the minibox gold card? How much u paid for it in Indonesia?

I bought mine from taobao side. Could not find one at singapore that time. I did also checked everywhere in the net but all no stock. Taobao (i think shipped from china) was the only one have it available. But their price is higher (399 instead of 299).

Dec 14, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #4,151 of 4,896
Been meaning to start an ad for one of my pairs of TG!334 but a little afraid of all the PMs that I will receive.  So for a first step, I will say here that I have a pair of V1 for sale and to please contact me.

I am busy trying to get x-mas and year-end work stuff done though, so may not be checking HF every single day.  Please be a little patient with me on this one.  
redface.gif

Dec 14, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #4,152 of 4,896
TG334 price has gone up insanely from SGD 1.7k to now SGD2.7k.. i bet it will go up to 10k in a few years time..
L3000.gif

Dec 20, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #4,155 of 4,896
Got a friend in ginza for 2 nights, may I know where is the fitear store location?

Thanks
Hmmm, I don't know if they sell there. Usually they sell through retailers like Fujiya/e-earphone/Yodobashi, etc.

Their Ginza office is just a clinic where they do impressions & other (non-audiophile services).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back