FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Feb 21, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #4,179 of 4,896
mmm.....there's very little that you can do to tame the bass or enhance the treble of the TG 334. The iem is mid-centric with lots of bass (the quality can be lacking). Stay away from foamies (like Comply) and try silicone like JVC Spiral Dot.  Also, experiment with third party cables to make the TG 334 suit your preference. Me? After almost two years of usage, I've just learnt to accept it for what it is. The least costly option to alter the sound signature  is to EQ it from your DAP and/or amp/dac. Stay away from tube-base amp. I love the mid-range of the TG 334.

Feb 22, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #4,180 of 4,896
  Dear Folks,

I just got my TG334 and find that this thing sounds warm. for me, not as detail as my asg2.5.
can anyone suggest, how to make tg334 sounds brighter..?

thanks,
Joe

Change out the stock 001 cable and you will immediately notice a reduction in bass bloat. If you afford it, a pure silver cable will tighten the bass and clean up the treble. While the change will not be day and night kind of difference, it should still be noticeable.

Feb 22, 2016 at 8:59 AM Post #4,181 of 4,896

Change out the stock 001 cable and you will immediately notice a reduction in bass bloat. If you afford it, a pure silver cable will tighten the bass and clean up the treble. While the change will not be day and night kind of difference, it should still be noticeable.

Looks like cables can take over the task of an EQ. I think all audio companies should stop producing EQs from now on because you can fix everything with cables.

Feb 22, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #4,182 of 4,896
  Looks like cables can take over the task of an EQ. I think all audio companies should stop producing EQs from now on because you can fix everything with cables.

U are free to choose whatever that works for u. Personally, I have never touched EQ simply coz I do not believe in it, but I do not denounce it the way u denounced cables.

Feb 22, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #4,183 of 4,896
  Dear Folks,

I just got my TG334 and find that this thing sounds warm. for me, not as detail as my asg2.5.
can anyone suggest, how to make tg334 sounds brighter..?

thanks,
Joe

If you want a fitear with less warmth and more treble detail, you might try the Parterre also.

Feb 23, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #4,184 of 4,896
Thanks folks..
I think, firstly I'll try to change the eartip. Try every size that fit for best isolation. JVC spiral dot tip is my best choice.
And I'm planning to buy Silver Dragon V1. But, still have to try with the tips. Hopefully it helps..
Thanks and good day.
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back