FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Dec 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #362 of 611
Quote:
k plz tell me which fiio amp has loudest volume output...

The loudest FiiO are E17 and the new E07k, both with +12dB at max gain.

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #366 of 611
Quote:
which headphone or earbud should I use with e11 or e6 for very loud amp..
iI prefer earbud more..because earbud give more pressure sound..

There are plenty of choices. Just look into the links in my signature.

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #368 of 611
Quote:
I like my fiio e6, but when it's turned on while charging, it makes some weird crackling noise in the background.

Are you charging from the computer or from a wall charger?

Jan 2, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #369 of 611
hi....does all of portable amp must using LOD cable....??

instead of if im using 3.5mm to 3.5mm which come with E6  compare with using LOD  at my sony nwz-f800......whic 1 sq better....??
etysmile.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #370 of 611

instead of if im using 3.5mm to 3.5mm which come with E6  compare with using LOD  at my sony nwz-f800......whic 1 sq better....??
etysmile.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #371 of 611
Quote:

etysmile.gif

No.

Generally speaking, using LOD avoid issue of increase noise due to double amping. However, if the source has a clean headphone-out with very low noise, double amping is fine as well.

Jan 2, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #372 of 611
OIC....

which meant when the portable amp is connected....at the same time i close all the EQ and sound enchantment on my mp4....

the sq output of the amp is almost same with using LOD right....??
o2smile.gif

thanks for your previous replay....

Jan 3, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #373 of 611
Quote:
OIC....

which meant when the portable amp is connected....at the same time i close all the EQ and sound enchantment on my mp4....

the sq output of the amp is almost same with using LOD right....??
o2smile.gif

thanks for your previous replay....

For the best result, yes, close all the EQ and set the volume high, then use the amp to control the volume.

Jan 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #374 of 611
New to portable ampifiers and came upon this thread for the E6.  I am wondering if it would be a worthwhile purchase for me.  I have an iphone 5, a pair of Shure SE215 limited editions IEM's, and the Klipsch Image Ones.   Mostly listen to HQ downloads through the Rhapsody app so I have no equalizer capabilities on the iPhone.  And I find the Image Ones to be pretty bass heavy while the Shures are fine in that category.  Will the E6 make a difference given my situation?   Are the EQ settings worth having?

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #375 of 611
Quote:
New to portable ampifiers and came upon this thread for the E6.  I am wondering if it would be a worthwhile purchase for me.  I have an iphone 5, a pair of Shure SE215 limited editions IEM's, and the Klipsch Image Ones.   Mostly listen to HQ downloads through the Rhapsody app so I have no equalizer capabilities on the iPhone.  And I find the Image Ones to be pretty bass heavy while the Shures are fine in that category.  Will the E6 make a difference given my situation?   Are the EQ settings worth having?

The EQ settings are flawed, IMO. It's best used on the flat setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back