Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #46 of 6,413
Ive got some coming but i don't normally feel the need for them when using FLAC but this song was in 128kpbs so it sounded a bit poor anyway! 

ASG-1s have more zing to the notes of the piano while the chords seem to have better impact on the ASG-1s as well and feel quite boomy on the IE8s! Better experience on the ASG-1s! Also i thought id add that there was better detail on the ASG-1s than my etymotic HF5s which is not a bad feat!

Also i feel like the ASG-1s bass is right! Mid-bass sits tight and in the right place and there is enough sub-bass rumble to satisfy most peoples needs!

For any zeppelin fans i think a whole lotta love really shows off how good the ASG-1s are! Try it out!

Apr 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #47 of 6,413

Quote:
Are there any reviews for the AS-1 (not G) yet? I have yet to see any...

I'll be doing a review of the AS-1b ver1.2

And I'll also comment on the ASG-1, ver1.2

Right now I have the early ASG-1, so I'm allowed to post in the thread
wink_face.gif

Apr 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #49 of 6,413

Quote:

Oh wow, patience is big though.  Have you tried contacting Dale to see where they are?  It may help to know what they are doing, etc.

yeah sure did. actually what i meant was since i last heard them in my ears. haha. they're actually on their way to me via USPS. seems like it's stuck at miami for the past few days. having it shipped to australia.

Quote:

kinda making me worry about how long I will have to wait until I get mine

the wait always kills. 

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #50 of 6,413
Didn't know the original thread had gotten shut down (been busy on some projects), but glad to see you guys up and running again. Aurisonics deserves loyal customers like us, because they provide great customer service and they listen. Happy listening!

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #51 of 6,413
I should have the ASG-1 ver 1.2 soon too. And perhaps some knowledge on some additional ear treats. Wonderful things are happening, so it seems...

Apr 22, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #52 of 6,413
Oh hey people... it's a shame the other thread was posted (some people really knows how to bring down a thread
mad.gif
).

I panicked and created the Aurisonics ASG-1: DIY Filters Thread
rolleyes.gif

Can't really listen to these babies without a filter...

So just to mention again that the coffee filter is doing a great job. Someone with the other filter versions pls compare against a paper coffee filter?

Just cut a square then push with the earphone jack inside the nozzle and you're set to go
biggrin.gif
My best so far
tongue.gif

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #53 of 6,413

Quote:
Oh hey people... it's a shame the other thread was posted (some people really knows how to bring down a thread
mad.gif
).

I panicked and created the Aurisonics ASG-1: DIY Filters Thread
rolleyes.gif

Can't really listen to these babies without a filter...

So just to mention again that the coffee filter is doing a great job. Someone with the other filter versions pls compare against a paper coffee filter?

Just cut a square then push with the earphone jack inside the nozzle and you're set to go
biggrin.gif
My best so far
tongue.gif

gonna have to add that to that to the first post

Apr 22, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #55 of 6,413

Quote:

You're going to review the pair you have on the sales forum

Do not fret.  Those are not mine.  That is my friends pair.  I got him the asg-1's as a graduation present.  We both decided to send them.  He is going to get a better pair.  Also... Do everyone a favor, leave this thread if you have nothing nice to say about aurisonics.  Please do not get this thread closed as you and another headfi member (whom I wont mention) was able to do previously.

Apr 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #56 of 6,413

Quote:

Do not fret.  Those are not mine.  That is my friends pair.  I got him the asg-1's as a graduation present.  We both decided to send them.  He is going to get a better pair.  Also... Do everyone a favor, leave this thread if you have nothing nice to say about aurisonics.  Please do not get this thread closed as you and another headfi member (whom I wont mention) was able to do previously.

I think we've made that point very clear haven't we?

Apr 22, 2012 at 8:04 PM Post #57 of 6,413

Quote:

I think we've made that point very clear haven't we?

I think we all have.  But sometimes the message doesnt exactly get through.  

Apr 23, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #58 of 6,413
I've been away from the forums so I'm kind of out of the loop, but has there been any further word on the AS-2 Dual Driver? I seem to recall that Dale originally mentioned a possible release date of May or June. I'm tempted to send my AS-1b in for the 1.2 revision but if the dual driver version will be out in the next couple of months, I figure I might wait for it and upgrade once instead of twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back