Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Feb 29, 2016 at 7:23 AM Post #4,832 of 6,413
Oh hey, looks like the aurisonics site finally just redirects to the fender site.

Anybody knows who to contact if we want warranty on aurisonics products now? Not that I have any need to, but just in case.

Feb 29, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #4,834 of 6,413
  Will we ever see another rerun of these by Fender?

From what I gather after speaking with Frank and co., that's a resounding no. Only new and newly engineered products will be in the Fender supply channel, meaning the cessation of customs ordering and no more AS/ASG/Bravo/Rockets whatsoever. They will support those models for warranty reasons, of course.

Wicked cool frosty white^^

Feb 29, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #4,835 of 6,413
Well, I would have loved to see/hear a potential ASG-3 one day.

Hopefully Fender make some great alternative.

Mmmh... ASG-3.

Feb 29, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #4,836 of 6,413
Looks like Andy's email is now:

arowley@fender.com

The Aurisonics email forwards to him but who knows for how long. I've mentioned a few times how I think it's a mistake to stop producing CIEMs, though they haven't truly stopped - I sent out my impressions today for some AS-2.5 CIEMs.

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #4,839 of 6,413
Just taken delivery of some Rockets from Dubai (that actually sounds like a good name for a middle eastern rock covers band) and the forgotten child of the Bravo line the Eva's (from Lancing - not quite as catchy) so looking forward to spending a bit of quality time with them to continue my Aurisonics education. Just need to shift some of my existing gear now (or a kidney) to make some space! :wink:

Very intrigued to find out what signature they went for with the Eva line, as the only review I have seen on the tuning was by the Hifiheadphones team on this thread a little while back, so wondering if there will be any similarities to the Rockets...

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #4,840 of 6,413
Just taken delivery of some Rockets from Dubai (that actually sounds like a good name for a middle eastern rock covers band) and the forgotten child of the Bravo line the Eva's (from Lancing - not quite as catchy) so looking forward to spending a bit of quality time with them to continue my Aurisonics education. Just need to shift some of my existing gear now (or a kidney) to make some space! :wink:

Very intrigued to find out what signature they went for with the Eva line, as the only review I have seen on the tuning was by the Hifiheadphones team on this thread a little while back, so wondering if there will be any similarities to the Rockets...

Nice! I'm really looking forward to your impression on the EVA's and if they bring anything new to the table Ione already own the Rockets and 1plus. I'm also wondering how rolled off the treble is compared to the Rockets.

OT: congratulations on the front page with the Atlas review :clap::clap:

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #4,841 of 6,413
Nice! I'm really looking forward to your impression on the EVA's and if they bring anything new to the table Ione already own the Rockets and 1plus. I'm also wondering how rolled off the treble is compared to the Rockets.

OT: congratulations on the front page with the Atlas review :clap::clap:

Thanks - will try and get a handle on both over the next week or so and then let you know my initial thoughts about the treble. Congratulations to you too - didn't know I had made the front page, but when I checked, your Rockets review was sitting there as well!

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #4,842 of 6,413
Thanks - will try and get a handle on both over the next week or so and then let you know my initial thoughts about the treble. Congratulations to you too - didn't know I had made the front page, but when I checked, your Rockets review was sitting there as well!

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. Ha ha I hadn't noticed myself, just saw yours there earlier today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back