1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread

First

Back
311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320
322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
Next

Last
  1. thejammonster
    You're going all professional musician on me :wink: I'm using mine strictly for listening to music. SpinFits or Comply, the nozzle on the ASG is just too big for me and hurts my ear canals. I actually tried to pay for some sort of nozzle swap but the Bravo nozzles don't fit.

RE: NC - Asheville is a great vacation spot nearby but unfortunately no job possibilities for me. Charlotte is a great modern city that is close to a bit of everything. I've actually been seriously considering a headphone shop as the closest is Moon Audio in Cary. I think a city of a million would support it.

2. mikaveli06
    ill give them a try....i always used spiral dots with my asg2.5s when i had them

3. leafwise
    I used the JVCs as well and like their sound slightly more than the SpinFits, but the comfort and fit afforded by the latter win out-- particularly when moving around, when I found the Spirals slipping out of place. Can't stand still when that much bass is in your face!

4. mikaveli06
    Agree, however i only have 1 pair of spinfit whoch is large or xl. I need one size smaller i believe

5. thejammonster

I've got a set of medium SpintFits unopened that I'm not using any time soon. I can send them your way if you want to pay shipping on them. :)

6. mikaveli06
    That would be awesome or i can trade a pair of large spiral dots. PM shipping cost or address if u want to swap

7. peter123
    Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!

Yeah, the Rockets are just perfect for that kind of usage.

8. Jackpot77
  9. Jackpot77
    +1 for the Spinfit comments as well - the only downside is trying to get them on the nozzles of the ASG series without some form of nervous breakdown, but once they are in place it's magical! :wink:

10. peter123
    Thank you Jack!

Did you manage to find a pair of Rockets already?

11. Jackpot77

No worries. Yes, did find a pair - should be delivered next week. The Samma3a website (Aurisonics distributor in the Middle East) had them on for around £110 UK including international delivery - almost as good as the hifiheadphones deal (hoping I don't get stung at customs now!). They have got some new ASG 2.5s on sale for about £360 UK including delivery if anyone is looking, too.

leafwise likes this.
  12. Koolpep

Was just about to post that:

https://www.samma3a.com/en/shop-2.html?query=aurisonics&search-submitovano=true

I bought plenty of things from them, they are very good seller/distributor and reputable.

Be quick, there seems to be only 1 left in stock!!

Cheers!

leafwise likes this.
  13. Barndoor
    Think I might have to get a pair of spinfits and see for myself.
    Do CP100 fit the Harmony?
    Does the sizing come fairly normal. I'm ussually M and use that size in the Comply.
    Will perhaps order some spiral dot at the same time.

14. leafwise

I've found that the M SpinFits and the M Spiral Dots are very similar in size, with the SpinFits being very slightly larger in terms of circumferance.

There is an awesome Head-Fier, @Dopaminer, who will ship individual pairs of nearly any type of tip anywhere in the world and at a very reasonable price. I've ordered all of my recent tips from him, and he's great-- just shoot him a PM and let him know what you'd like. He'll even do mismatched pairs, like one small/one medium and the like.

Barndoor likes this.
  15. leafwise

An avid amateur musician, my friend :wink:

I've had similar thoughts about a little headphone/audio boutique that would cater to our kind... we should powwow at some point!

First

Back
311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320
322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
Next

Last