1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread

First

Back
314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323
325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334
Next

Last
  1. Jackpot77
    If you are in the UK, you can get them from www.hifiheadphones.co.uk - they also deliver internationally.

2. ads1107

Thanks. Saw them but out of stock unfortunately.

3. Jackpot77
    Another place I've seen on my internet travels is this one in the US (if they are still in stock):

www.allprosound.com

It seems like all the known retailers are finally pulling their stock off the shelves - might be to do with the impending official launch of the Fender lines to the federal public?

4. jay628
    Anyone know anywhere that still has the ASG 2.5 for sell? Have to be able to ship internationally tho.

Thanks

5. Jackpot77
    For my final shopping related post of the day:

http://ineargear.com/aurisonicsasg25.html

They aren't on discount/sale, but do apper to be in stock and definitely offer international shipping. Was going to pick up a set of 2.5s from there recently but managed to grab an open box unit cheaper elsewhere. Not dealt with them before but they advertise on ebay as well so should be easy enough to check out?

6. jmills8
    A guy on HF is selling his.

7. leafwise
    Re: SureSeal Tips-- Unsure, since they used to be available on the AS shop site (which is now down).

If you'd like a set, I'll be happy to send you over a bag of them =) Just PM me your address^^

Regarding customs, that was what I was referring to earlier in the thread: they won't be marketing them anymore for the foreseeable future, and they may or may not honor requests going forward. Fender may not want them doing so after a period of time-- we'll see. In the meantime, best of luck to anyone who intends to go down the custom route with Fendersonics :wink:

Looking forward to pictures of your customs when they come in, jammonster^^

8. leafwise

B&H Photo seems to have them in stock, and AFAIK they ship anywhere.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Shop-by-Brand-AURISONICS/ci/4/phd/3752971131/N/4294255798

9. Koolpep

Right, looks like they have them all in stock - all different versions too (of the 2.5).

However, non-discounted....

10. mrhizzo
    Any info about this FXA7 Pro?

11. leafwise
    From anecdotal impressions and discussion with the team in music city, they are largely retuned Harmony models. Very similar (if not exact) specifications and sound-- I was told it was a bit more than a re-badging, but not an entirely new product relative to the Bravo series as predecessors.

With that said, I still want to listen to them :wink:

12. Jackpot77
    Anyone know if Fender(Sonics) will be sending out any sample/review sets to the usual places once the line is officially launched? Working my way through the old Aurisonics range one by one (currently got the Eva and the Rockets alternating in my ears to try and form some impressions) so would love to hear people's views on the FXA7Pro or the dual balanced armature model they are launching (the "new" model) to see if I can skip the rest of the Bravo range and move straight on to the refreshed Fender variants! :wink:

13. leafwise
    No idea on samples/review models, but I'd wager more than a few donuts on the sound of the Bravo series corresponding largely with the FX series, with the Harmony being the re-suited (don't call it 're-badged') FX7.

Of the Bravo series, the Kicker and Harmony are those with the most representative AS house sound, IMO. Frank and I commiserated about just how bad ass the Kickers are (née FX2s) in general, and I feel like the Harmonys are like a tamed and polished ASG2.5 and a great value if you can find them on discount.

While I love the durability of the Rockets and the aesthetic of the Eva, I can't listen to either of them after hearing the fuller bottom end of the Kickers (still my 'knock-around' pair). This is personal preference, of course, but I'm interested to hear what you think after having heard the others yourself :)

14. thejammonster
    4 week countdown to AS-2.5 CIEMs begins today...

jmills8 likes this.
  15. leafwise
    Woo! May you get yours on time-- I'm @ five weeks now, and should be getting them in 'within two weeks'.

Patience makes the heart grow fonder~

First

Back
314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323
325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334
Next

Last