Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Feb 26, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #4,816 of 6,413

I've found that the M SpinFits and the M Spiral Dots are very similar in size, with the SpinFits being very slightly larger in terms of circumferance.

There is an awesome Head-Fier, @Dopaminer, who will ship individual pairs of nearly any type of tip anywhere in the world and at a very reasonable price. I've ordered all of my recent tips from him, and he's great-- just shoot him a PM and let him know what you'd like. He'll even do mismatched pairs, like one small/one medium and the like.

Thanks.

Which size for the Harmony?
CP100 spinfit ?
EP-FX9 JVC Spiral Dot?
These are the main two that I've seen mentioned recently. Anything else worth trying (already have comply)?

Feb 26, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #4,817 of 6,413
Having tried both the spinfit and the spiral dot, I'd say the spiral dot is a better fit for the Harmony. The spinfit works but you have to jam it down to wrap around the base while the spiral dots slip in like they were built for it.

Feb 26, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #4,818 of 6,413

Thanks.

Which size for the Harmony?
CP100 spinfit ?
EP-FX9 JVC Spiral Dot?
These are the main two that I've seen mentioned recently. Anything else worth trying (already have comply)?

The Bravo series (Eva/Kicker/Forte/Harmony) accepts both styles of the tips in every size. While I agree the the 'snugness' of the SpinFits is a little weird, they will not come unseated under normal use.

I apologize for not knowing the model numbers specifically, but when I ordered my tips via @Dopaminer, I simply specified the sizes and type and he took care of the rest. For reference, I ordered one pair of M SpinFits with one red and one white nozzle along with one pair of JVC Spiral Dots with one ML and one M size tips (yes, there is a Medium-Large between the Medium and the Large sizes). $10/pair, shipped just about anywhere.

Feb 26, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #4,819 of 6,413
No worries. Yes, did find a pair - should be delivered next week. The Samma3a website (Aurisonics distributor in the Middle East) had them on for around £110 UK including international delivery - almost as good as the hifiheadphones deal (hoping I don't get stung at customs now!). They have got some new ASG 2.5s on sale for about £360 UK including delivery if anyone is looking, too.

That's a good deal, congratulations.

I'm looking forward to hear what you think about them.

Feb 26, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #4,820 of 6,413

Was just about to post that:

https://www.samma3a.com/en/shop-2.html?query=aurisonics&search-submitovano=true

I bought plenty of things from them, they are very good seller/distributor and reputable.

Be quick, there seems to be only 1 left in stock!!

Cheers!

Thanks to both you and Jackpot77-- just put in the order for a pair of Rockets!

Much respect^^

Feb 26, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #4,821 of 6,413
Thanks to both you and Jackpot77-- just put in the order for a pair of Rockets!

Much respect^^

Glad to be of service! Mine have alreadt cleared customs in the UK apparently - that is ridiculously quick service if that's the case. Just a shame they are being delivered to work!

Feb 26, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #4,823 of 6,413
I've been enjoying my Kickers for a while now but recently I've had an issue with them. I've found that my stock ear tips keep falling off whether they were the ones supplied or the new ones that I just bought. I've already lost two buds from the same earphone so I'm guessing it's a nozzle defect. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Feb 26, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #4,824 of 6,413
I've not had the same problem with my Kickers, and I've worn them as 'daily drivers' for some time now whilst swapping around tips of all sorts.

Under what circumstances have they come undone? I hope not coming out of your ear canal...

Feb 27, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #4,826 of 6,413
I've not had the same problem with my Kickers, and I've worn them as 'daily drivers' for some time now whilst swapping around tips of all sorts.

Under what circumstances have they come undone? I hope not coming out of your ear canal...

I've just been taking them out of my trouser pockets and found that the tip has disappeared and is not in my pocket (my trouser pockets aren't tight so the tip wouldn't get caught)

If it is a defect, Aurisonics has great customer service.  Just open a warranty claim on their website and Andy will contact you.

I've already contacted the site where I got them from so I should be getting a response soon 

Feb 27, 2016 at 7:34 AM Post #4,829 of 6,413
So for awhile I've been thinking "man, I kinda wish there was more bass on the harmony". Then I bought a HD600 and listened to the harmony after.

Oh yeah, the harmony definitely has bass. Big bass.

It's nice to have something neutral to reset your mind after awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back