Europe Deals Thread
Jul 12, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #1,186 of 2,497
Jul 12, 2016 at 7:20 AM Post #1,188 of 2,497
  Flash deals every 2 hours , the website hasn't been working that great, so don't blame me.

http://www.richersounds.com/information/flash_deals

Next one at 12:00PM GMT Today only!

The site is still not working at 12 and I've been trying all morning. A bit of a waste of time really.

Its all your fault ! 

You're obviously buying up everything that's available 
wink_face.gif

Jul 12, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #1,189 of 2,497
  The site is still not working at 12 and I've been trying all morning. A bit of a waste of time really.

Its all your fault ! 

You're obviously buying up everything that's available 
wink_face.gif

But look at how much free publicity this has delivered for the Richer Sounds website, and they haven't needed to sell anything at a discount. Simples 
wink_face.gif

Jul 12, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #1,190 of 2,497
Jul 13, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #1,192 of 2,497

Are these actually 'developed together by beyerdynamic'

If so why are they not more widely talked about on here or elsewhere? They seem to be a bargain even by Beyer standards

PS actually looks more like a T90 in terms of headband design but with non Tesla 250 Ohm drivers

Edit. Seems 500 of these were made a couple of years ago costing 350 euros

Jul 22, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #1,194 of 2,497
Hey guys, a word of warning for anyone finding (second hand) deals on Amazon (Germany) that seem too good to be true:

Last week I tried buying a pair of used Audeze Sines through an external seller on Amazon, they were offered for a great price (€ 250) so I jumped immediately. I was stoked but the next day my order got cancelled by the seller without explanation. Two days later I found another pair of Sines on Amazon for the exact same price, offered by someone else. Again, without hesitation I immediately bought them. Next day, same thing happens, order got cancelled... I contacted the guy through Amazon and he sent me this reply:

Hello,

My Amazon Seller Account was hacked, 11,000 competitively priced electrical items were added to my account, items which I am unable to supply.

Amazon will cancel your order and refund you direct.

No orders were accepted by my company an no money has entered my domain.

Sincere apologies for your disappointment.

So.. Yeah. I now have two € 255 reservations on my credit card, triggered by purchases through hacked Amazon-accounts...

Both sellers were situated in the UK by the way, I have no idea whether this extends only to Amazon Germany, or to other countries as well.

Either way, if you see any offers that might seem too good to be true, maybe it's best to contact the seller before jumping in head-first.

Cheers, Emiel

Jul 22, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #1,195 of 2,497
Hey guys, a word of warning for anyone finding (second hand) deals on Amazon (Germany) that seem too good to be true:

Last week I tried buying a pair of used Audeze Sines through an external seller on Amazon, they were offered for a great price (€ 250) so I jumped immediately. I was stoked but the next day my order got cancelled by the seller without explanation. Two days later I found another pair of Sines on Amazon for the exact same price, offered by someone else. Again, without hesitation I immediately bought them. Next day, same thing happens, order got cancelled... I contacted the guy through Amazon and he sent me this reply:

Hello,

My Amazon Seller Account was hacked, 11,000 competitively priced electrical items were added to my account, items which I am unable to supply.

Amazon will cancel your order and refund you direct.

No orders were accepted by my company an no money has entered my domain.

Sincere apologies for your disappointment.

So.. Yeah. I now have two € 255 reservations on my credit card, triggered by purchases through hacked Amazon-accounts...

Both sellers were situated in the UK by the way, I have no idea whether this extends only to Amazon Germany, or to other countries as well.

Either way, if you see any offers that might seem too good to be true, maybe it's best to contact the seller before jumping in head-first.

Cheers, Emiel

So that explains the insanely low prices for popular tv's in Amazon. I always wondered why it's like that. For a 1000€ item there will be always a seller who sells for 400€. I was really tempted earlier. Thanks for posting

Jul 22, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #1,196 of 2,497
Questyle QP1R Hi-Resolution 32GB Digital Audio Player

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=14828{1}84

£749.00 £674.10 using Voucher Code YIELD#%10 or STAY4%10

http://www.head-fi.org/t/778877/review-questyle-audio-qp1r-with-multiple-headphone-and-iem-pairings

Now, if you're feeling really cheeky AMP3 have a price beat on it. Amazon are selling it for £699.99 (via Planet Gizmo) https://www.amazon.co.uk/QP1R-Hi-Resolution-Digital-Player-32GB-Gold-gold/dp/B015PXDSSW

In theory, you could get them to beat or match it and then apply the discount code (providing it's your 1st order with them) which could bring the price down to circa £630 (Again, in theory).

It might be worth calling and attempting it
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #1,197 of 2,497
  Questyle QP1R Hi-Resolution 32GB Digital Audio Player

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=14828{1}84

£749.00 £674.10 using Voucher Code YIELD#%10 or STAY4%10

http://www.head-fi.org/t/778877/review-questyle-audio-qp1r-with-multiple-headphone-and-iem-pairings

Now, if you're feeling really cheeky AMP3 have a price beat on it. Amazon are selling it for £699.99 (via Planet Gizmo) https://www.amazon.co.uk/QP1R-Hi-Resolution-Digital-Player-32GB-Gold-gold/dp/B015PXDSSW

In theory, you could get them to beat or match it and then apply the discount code (providing it's your 1st order with them) which could bring the price down to circa £630 (Again, in theory).

It might be worth calling and attempting it
biggrin.gif

Can you stack codes and get 20%  off that way?

Jul 22, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #1,198 of 2,497

Can you stack codes and get 20%  off that way?

No, they alternate codes for 10% off, it just happens that both codes are working. It's a bit sneaky TBH, the voucher codes only pop up on a page if it's idle long enough.

Their price beat isn't a guarantee so they've covered themselves legally but someone might get free goodies if they try it, It's a bargaining tool to get a better deal.

I love finding price beat companies and playing them off against each other. I once bought a TV that cost £1300. I had it for £1000 had a free stand/cabinet and a free 5 year warranty thrown in. The guy called me his worst nightmare and stated he was making £10 on it. I said "At least it's a profit". Been dealing with him for over 20 years now
smily_headphones1.gif

You just have to be really ballsy. If they want your business, they'll play the game.

Jul 22, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #1,199 of 2,497
after brexit i thing no more uk deals should be posted here !
devil_face.gif

Jul 22, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #1,200 of 2,497
(...)

Cheers, Emiel

If it's too good to be true...
There are plenty of crazy offers on Amazon Germany on audio stuff, both from brand new accounts and older accounts.
If it's less than 50% of the normal price, something HAS to be wrong.

And even if it is just a pricetag mistake with no account hacking involved, they can still cancel the order as well, invoking a mistake putting the price below their stocking price.

after brexit i thing no more uk deals should be posted here !
devil_face.gif

Brexit won't be effective for a while.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back