1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Europe Deals Thread

First

Back
112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
123 124 125 126 127 128 129
Next

Last
  1. GearMe
    Got these from Amazon Warehouse in the US...were definitely 'like new' and work well; nice sound, very convenient...would buy them again!

2. god-bluff
    Good to know thanks...mine are on the way!!!!

3. davidcotton
    15% off everything on ebay until 8pm uk time. Code piggybank at checkout.

hqssui likes this.
  4. god-bluff
    They are indeed absolutely brand new sealed never opened. Why do they do this?? I've got loads of brand new items from Amazon warehouse at crazy prices (eg recently got some brand new yamaha HPH200 @ £26!!. 1/4 price for rare phones) Only the old now defunct Play.com used to do similar deals.

Not complaining mind!!

Anyway these Sonys are exquisite jewels and between you and me even be better than any pair of Beats:)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  5. sujitsky
    A very local deal but if anyone is in London, Selfridges near bond street is having a sale on some display DAPs.

The most notable was QP1R for £249

Edit: corrected John Lewis to Selfridges. Sunday morning posts :s

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    episiarch likes this.
  6. davidcotton
    Wow, didn't know JL stocked daps (guessing Londons the exception). Our local is lucky to have a couple of ipods connected.

7. sujitsky
    The bond street one has surprisingly good headfi gear... Including the full astell and kern lineup and top of the line models from audeze, final, sennheiser and focal.

Edit - Again, apologies, meant Selfridges not John Lewis....

Light - Man likes this.
  8. god-bluff
    I love looking (not buying!) in there (SELFRIDGES) when I'm down in London. They have some serious stuff

9. davidcotton
    Not sure if this is the current thread or not but as it seems to be Black Friday week what the hell.

Hifiheadphones.co.uk have some serious savings on westone for today only. Westone umpro 50 (new version) for £420! Got to admit I'm tempted but am going to resist.

Seems to be a new deal every day till friday.

10. kova4a
    That's been the trend in the last couple if years with a lot of sellers having their Black Friday deals the week before. That's why people should check on their favorite sites regularly, because last year a lot of people got mad that they missed a bunch of sales because of that.

episiarch likes this.
  11. god-bluff
    20% off open boxed items Amazon.co.uk ie warehouse deals. Add item to basket and an extra 20% taken off at checkout!

chickenmoon likes this.
  12. pietro77
    On amazon.co.uk sandisk 200gb microsd for £29.89.

13. chickenmoon
    Thanks mate, got myself an Ultrasone Pyco for £34.

god-bluff likes this.
  14. Walderstorn
    Is it for any warehouse deal or must it say that it is an "open box" deal?

15. chickenmoon
    Not sure but all warehouse deals I checked (not many) had the 20%.

halcyon and Walderstorn like this.
First

Back
112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
123 124 125 126 127 128 129
Next

Last