DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 6, 2017 at 5:27 AM Post #4,936 of 22,021
Mar 6, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #4,939 of 22,021
Dear Paul,

My dx200 has a lot hiss problem, even higher than my 300r, how can I check my device is affected by hardware or software? Is my device is not good?

Regards, Kevin

Have you tried reloading the firmware? You can also do a  factory reset and try the Batch Tool on the first page. Do you hear hiss with any headphones or IEMs that you use?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 6, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #4,940 of 22,021

Have you tried reloading the firmware? You can also do a  factory reset and try the Batch Tool on the first page. Do you hear hiss with any headphones or IEMs that you use?

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I installed my firmware and even using batch tool and factory reset. I am using Cosmic Ears CE6P with balanced.with the same headphone and cable I cannot hear any hiss from my 300R.

Update: airplane mode always on, so no wifi or anything else is on. Even with mango OS the hiss still consist. 

Mar 6, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #4,942 of 22,021
win8 ones.

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #4,943 of 22,021
Wow I'm floored by this "charging" for ROM's. What is the benefit to buying the ROM's WindowsX? 

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #4,945 of 22,021
  Wow I'm floored by this "charging" for ROM's. What is the benefit to buying the ROM's WindowsX? 

Is this sarcasm or you're genuinely interested in purchasing advanced ROM? If it's the latter, feel free to send PM and I'll send you info about advanced ROM. Cooking good ROM takes a lot of time and effort more than you think and I've already spent nearly 100hrs working on DX200 ROM (Not on free ones though). If you don't like to pay, you can still use free and good ones.

Thanks for that

First impression, Android mode is good. Touching is fine. Launcher3 is closed for a few time. Mango OS can't see anything in microsd card while Mango app is doing fine.

Find a way to get a normal version but seems like you have cut a local update feature off ?

I recommend to do full wipe if you experience force close bugs. It didn't happen to me and all during my tests. I only tweak video rendering and storage I/O stuff a little, removed audio effect files and add Play Store and Apollo app. That shouldn't introduce those bugs.

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #4,947 of 22,021
Perhaps the marketing and discussion of WindowsX ROMs should be limited to his thread rather than taking the DX200 thread off topic. Seems it violates MOT posting rules regarding advertising.

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #4,948 of 22,021
@WindowsX I tried this with your instruction but will find a way to do full wipe. Thanks.

Before flashing, you can change the option from upgrade to restore ones instead. It'll format and do full wipe for you. It could also be bugs from 1.3 to 2.0 ROM without wiping too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back